Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Burnout Paradise console multiplayer??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 26, 2007 11:52:16 AM PST
J. Ferguson says:
Will this game have multiplayer for console (not online) play? Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2007 4:17:34 PM PST
H2Os says:
If you're reffering to splitscreen play, then no not that I'm aware of.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 6, 2008 3:59:53 PM PST
Doctor What says:
No, it's online multiplayer only. Surprisingly, the PS3 online access is more slick than the 360's due to not needing to use the 'blades' interface.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2008 4:17:19 PM PST
C. Snider says:
It does not. The online play is cool though. I do wish more PS3 games had split screen capability. Any designers out there? I want to play against friends people I know and can't because I am the only one with the console. It is really no fun for people to come over and watch others play.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2008 7:49:27 PM PST
J. Ferguson says:
I agree wholeheartedly with the notion more games should have split screen capability. Since I recently got the PS3 I've been pretty disappointed that so many of the new great games cannot be played with another friend at home on the same console! I was not expected the game designers to go that route. I like to play the games with my nephews, but not "long-distance."

You experienced gamers... what are the best existing or upcoming PS3 games with offline splitscreen? Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2008 7:19:05 AM PST
Quin Reisen says:
Actually the 360 has the same in game race creation as the PS3 does. But it also has the ability to use the blades.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2008 8:59:17 PM PST
colababy says:
My bf and I loved to play burnout on the ps2. This was a letdown because there was no way we could play against each other. Sucks because I usually don't like his racing games and burnout was actually something I'd play. Loved boosting the whole way and loved takedowns. This game is going back.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 26, 2007
Latest post:  Jan 28, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Burnout Paradise - Playstation 3
Burnout Paradise - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars (312)