5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Published 21 months ago by shawn dengler

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits great
Material type is great and fit is just right however the zipper has issues with catching and this can be a bit irritating at times
Published 5 months ago by David A Bouchard

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, April 16, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not thrilled, July 30, 2013
They run quite large and very baggy. Not horrible but weren't my favorite but for the price they were satisfactory.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality is lacking, July 21, 2013
Ryan McDonald (Cupertino, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I have had these shorts for a month-or-so now. The button and one of the velcro squares has already fallen off. Now, I am a bicycle mechanic and am not easy on any of my clothing, but these shorts fell apart way too fast. The fabric also just feels cheap.

I sewed the button back on and will continue to use them, but will stick with Dickies in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit, June 25, 2013
these are a very good fit, good length and good pocket size for wallet and phone, would buy again for sure,

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, June 17, 2013
First i was glad that I was able to find this brand of shorts, because they fit my husband so well. When I found them on Amazon I bought them right away. When he put them on I noticed that it looks like it was torn and with the sewing machine it was repaired by sewing it back and forth a few times. So I think that these shorts were seconds and the ad didn't say they were. I won't buy these online anymore that's for sure. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 21, 2012
Great shorts and reasonably priced. Awesome deal! Has the hipster/skater/gangster look everyone is trying to immitate right now. This is a good gift idea because it ranges from skaters to the "snapback and tattoo" guys. I personally wear these types cammo shorts a fitted hat and some Jordans. You can expect to pay $30-60 dollars in stores for this shirt and even up to.Save the money and order here! It is cheap and the quality of fabric is a nice quality. These shorts are comparable to dickies in feel, fit and fabric!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shorts, November 29, 2012
I bought these shorts for my 6' 2" son and the length was to just below his knee which is what he wanted. The shorts are roomy on him which is also what he wanted since most shorts and jeans I buy him are tight on his thighs these were not. I also bought them a size bigger than he wears because again most things I buy him tend to be cut funny so fit him tight in certain areas and these I could have bought in his right size and they would have fit perfectly still. I recommend these if you like a roomy and long leg short. He does P.E. in these shorts and has no problem bending, running, and weight lifting in them. So I really do recommend them you'll love them. I now need to buy my husband some but have to look for a different color.

Burnside Men's Crust Ripstop Short