- Explore more great deals on thousands of titles in our Deals in Books store.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
|New from||Used from|
'Dismiss what the so-called experts tell you to do and listen to Frank McKinney, who has taken more risk and has made it big regardless of market conditions for nearly twenty-five years. McKinney has the goods to help any real estate investor thrive anytime, anywhere. Read Burst This! now and stop the naysayers cold in their tracks.'
John Assaraf, Bestselling author of The Answer and former RE/MAX of Indiana CEO|'A true real estate artist, Frank McKinney continues to make markets where others don't dare to tread. Now this visionary contrarian shows you how to prosper in any real estate environment.'
Rich DeVos, Co-founder of Amway, owner of the Orlando Magic, and author of Ten Powerful Phrases for Positive People
Frank McKinney continues his international bestseller tradition of delivering contrarian perspectives and strategies for generational success in real estate.
During his twenty-five-year career, this 'real estate rock czar' (The Wall Street Journal) and undisputed 'king of ready-made dream homes' (USA Today) has not only survived but thrived through all economic conditions by taking the contrarian position and making his own markets.
Burst This! presents a resounding counter-opinion to the doomsayers and the get-rich-quick schemers, helping you guard against falling into their traps. In it, McKinney reveals . . .
• Six distinct real-estate cycles in the last thirty-five years, sifting out critical, recurring trends that highlight significant opportunities while signaling where history might repeat itself.
• The evidentiary truth, not the fear-mongering or the sugar-coating, on real estate's ups and downs. See exactly how McKinney has successfully handled the predictable cycles with timeless financial and investment strategies.
• Which real-estate investments―and the proven approach to marketing them―that have consistently shown immunity to the market's volatile fluctuations.
• How you can aspire not just to survival, but also to what McKinney calls 'thrival,' developing your ability to capitalize on all market conditions.
• Why the positive and negative excitement (a.k.a. greed and fear) associated with boom and bust times are your worst enemies, brought on by nothing more than recurring market cycles.
Frank McKinney is a five-time international bestselling author, philanthropist, and extreme risk-taker best known for his unprecedented success as a real estate 'artist' and visionary. McKinney began with a modest $50,000 fixer-upper in 1986 and completed his first $2.2 million spec home on the ocean in 1992. Since then, he has created and sold 36 oceanfront properties with an average selling price over $15 million, some upwards of $135 million! The world's wealthiest clamor for his masterpieces, each inspired by exotic locales and infused with vivid imagination. McKinney was recently recognized as one of the ten most influential people in luxury real estate and is the creator of two of the largest and most opulent, certified-'green' spec homes in the world at $29 and $30 million. He lives with his wife, Nilsa, and their daughter, Laura, in Delray Beach, Florida.
Proceeds from book sales benefit the good works of McKinney's Caring House Project Foundation.
Book jacket design by Robert Mott, RobertMottDesigns.com
Cover photos by Robin Roslund
Published by HCI Books, Inc.
Deerfield Beach, Florida
Printed in the U.S.A.
Thanks for the customer service. This book is really helpful and informative.Published 13 months ago by Deborah J. Dirk-Haley
full of the authors million dollar projects in Florida. a little too much hype and scarce on practical expert direction. Few good pointers.
overall disappointing readNone
I recently purchased the following books, Burst This! and The Tap!.
Very well written and filled with facts from somebody who actually walked
the walk and not just an... Read more
BURST THIS! FRANK MCKINNEY'S BUBBLE-PROOF REAL ESTATE STRATEGIES comes from a real estate 'czar' whose real estate investments have survived all kinds of economic conditions. Read morePublished on January 19, 2010 by Midwest Book Review
Being a real estate investor and builder myself I can say this much: Frank McKinney's book absolutely blew my mind away. Read morePublished on December 11, 2009 by G. Moro
There is no denying that we have gone through a wrenching period in finance and real estate these past few years. Everybody is looking for answers. Read morePublished on November 30, 2009 by Amazon Customer