5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down, the best diaper cream money can buy!
Published on July 4, 2009 by Fitzgerald Fan

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not use this with your cloth diapers
Published 7 months ago by angeleika

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down, the best diaper cream money can buy!, July 4, 2009
Fitzgerald Fan (Troy, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I was a big believer in Boudreaux's Butt Paste until my young son developed a diaper rash. A friend recommended Burt's Bees and swore it is a miracle cure for diaper rash. I had my doubts, but she was absolutely right. My baby has never once had even a hint of rash since beginning use of this product. Better still, the ointment is very thick (though easily spreadable) and it stays on baby's butt (does not absorb away into the diaper like Boudreaux's). It lasts longer and is exactly the same price as competing brands (about 9 dollars for a 3 oz. tube).
This ointment is all natural and has something of a lemony scent that is not unpleasant. It works wonders and I would say it is one of those products that new moms should simply not be without. It is worth its weight in gold and keeps your baby's bottom looking as it should: healthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars 40% Zinc Oxide, May 7, 2011
AdelineL (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
I was looking for the info and finally got the answer. This diaper ointmnet has 40% zinc oxide inside, which helps a lot to hel diaper rashes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, July 2, 2014
Carol W "fruit fanatic" (sunnyvale, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment (Health and Beauty)
I grew up using Desitin to prevent diaper rash, which I still think is a fine product. Burt's Bees have made a name for themselves for natural skin care, so I decided to try. It doesn't disappoint; it also doesn't separate like some other "natural" brand does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic!!, February 22, 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment (Health and Beauty)
Never used another diaper cream after trying this. This took care of the worst of the worst rashes overnight. Never stung or hurt even with open skin. It stays on very well! Smells slightly medicated, but not bad. It may seem a little pricey, but you only need a tiny bit and only have to apply it once or twice per rash to take care of the problem. I only ever used 2 tubes for the 2 years that my daughter was in diapers, so it is WELL WORTH the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars helps clear up rash, June 28, 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment (Health and Beauty)
This ointment works really well to help clear up rash without all the nasty chemicals in things like Desitin has.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous stuff, June 2, 2011
I started using this when our DD was about 2 and it's the only thing that worked. Even at 6 when there are occasional flair up of her sensitive skin I will still use this.

A tip for those who complain about it being hard to get out, get a toothpaste squeezer. I have no idea what the real name is but I bought a set at my local big box bath shop and they are for getting the last drop out of a toothpaste tube. They fit this tube fine and I always get the last bit out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not use this with your cloth diapers, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment (Health and Beauty)
Tried this with my cloth diapers with the understanding that it was cloth safe, but it left a very distinct residue on my diapers after they were laundered. I'm so disappointed. I'll stop using it, and hopefully the residue will come out or a least fade after more washes. Bummer :( As far as a cure for diaper rash, I was never able to use it long enough to find out if it worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best diaper cream!, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment (Health and Beauty)
Hands down my favorite cream. I have tired many. This has a great smell too! It stays on well and creates a barrier from moisture. Has been a lifesaver when by baby got diarrhea after an antibiotic. I work with a lot of barrier creams for hospitalized people (I'm an RN) and I have to say this stuff is the best barrier cream I have used on my baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diaper cream, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment (Health and Beauty)
Good coverage, does not irritate my 21 month old boy's very sensitive skin. Also good with cloth diapers as that is what my son wears exclusively. You have to put a liner but otherwise have had no ill effects with the cloth diapers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good ointment..., August 31, 2008
This ointment is great. It is thick and protecting and smells very nice. My little boy had a minor diaper rash when we were in Venice and this cream worked wonders.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment