4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product in Useful Sizes
One of the hardest things about being a new mom is getting ready to take care of someone who've never met - who no one has ever met. You don't know if baby has sensitive skin or will spit up all the time and always smell like sour milk, or be prone to rash, or have dry skin... You just try to be prepared.

This little kit is great for that reason: it helps you...
Published on May 9, 2012 by Vinya

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small
Published 23 months ago by Lena Powell

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product in Useful Sizes, May 9, 2012
Vinya (Washington State) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Gift Set (Health and Beauty)

This little kit is great for that reason: it helps you be prepared in more than one way. First, it lets you sample products without committing, and there's enough of each item you get a reasonable length of time to try them out. If you or baby don't like an item, it wasn't a big investment. Second, the travel sizes are perfect for, well, traveling. I keep a huge diaper bag in the car, and also have a small clutch-style one that sees much more use - these products are light and not too bulky for carrying around everywhere.

As far as the Burt's Bees products go, I'm a big fan. Their diaper cream is my favorite - it's effective, thick and paraben-free. I like their soaps, though I've been using a big bottle of BabyGanics Foamin' Fun Foaming Body Wash & Shampoo, Gentle Newborn Formula, Fragrance Free, Refill, 33.8-Fluid Oz Bottle at home and saving these small ones for trips. Once I use up my BabyGanics soap, I'll probably replace it with Burt's.

If you're baby shower shopping, I think this would work well as part of a gift. There are five small products in it, and I wouldn't suggest paying more than a few (2-3) bucks for each one; that should leave enough in your budget for a couple of related items (like a Fisher-Price Rainforest Bath Center or a few towels and washcloths, or even some bath time toys).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, August 23, 2013
I bought this to my baby to try all Burt's bee baby products before buying the actual size. Now that I know what I like best, can buy the bigger one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small, January 14, 2013
I would recommend the product again. Through Prime, it came at a very speedy time, which was very impressive and delightful. The main concern was the size. It was EXTREMELY small. I should've listened, but I did not think that it was as small as it was. It looks like it shouldn't be used, but for display. I wouldn't recommend it for pracitcal use, because of how much is it in it.
I brought it as a baby shower gift for someone, and they might not even want to use it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for us, December 19, 2013
Emily C Bryan (Franklin, TN United States) - See all my reviews
I normally love Burt's Bees products but this in particular the shampoo had a horrible smell and made my baby break out. I returned immediately and went with another brand just as safe with a better scent and my baby dosen't break out

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, March 8, 2014
Great starter set to see if products work well on baby before buying the big bottles. Also, perfect for travel or the diaper bag. Wish I would have seen something like this when I had my babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, August 27, 2013
Reb (San Ramon, CA) - See all my reviews
These products smell great and are gentle. The soap does not dry out her skin. The oil is great for tummy massages to help with gas. A great gift for a new mom or dad.

4.0 out of 5 stars baby gift, August 21, 2013
i used this as something extra for a baby shower gift, I like Burt's Bees, and there baby products are great.

4.0 out of 5 stars gift for a baby, August 16, 2013
My cousin- in- law liked it as her baby-shower gift. This was exactly what they wanted to receive as a gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Better Pricing/Size Elsewhere, December 3, 2014
I love the Burt's Bees Baby Bee products. We use the shampoo, multi-purpose ointment and diaper cream. I realize not every baby's skin is created equally but I highly recommend the diaper cream! We've never had to use anything else and rashes seem to clear within 24 hours if I catch them at the onset, change diapers more frequently (e.g. every 2 hours) and watch the intake of acidity while healing. The reason I'm only giving three stars is because of the pricing. I paid around $11.50 on Amazon and then saw a similar set at Target for $20 that includes an 8 oz. shampoo, 6 oz. lotion, 2 oz. diaper ointment and 1 oz. oil. That is a MUCH better value and I wish I had seen that first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, October 13, 2014
I bought this gift set as a gift for my best friend's baby shower. She really, really liked everything on it, she said the smell was great and now that she has tried it on her baby, there have been no problems. Meaning, unlike other products that sometimes cause rashes or redness on the baby's skin, Burt's Bees has been great at pampering the baby without any side effects.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Gift Set