5.0 out of 5 stars happy happy happy
i LOVE this product i use the pink one only complaint is has no color but smells and taste delicous 2 thumbs up (:
Published 14 months ago by Bret Hubbard

3.0 out of 5 stars Great texture and smells great, but wears off too easily
Published 6 months ago by Nicole

5.0 out of 5 stars happy happy happy, July 19, 2013
Bret Hubbard (CLAREMORE, OK, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sampler for the different burt's bees, June 18, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit, 0.15 oz, 4 pk (Misc.)
I've been using the pomegranate ever since i first tried it years ago. If you like any one of these, this is a great way to sample the other 'flavors'.

As with any chapstick, it'll come off into your drinks depending on how you drink it and give your whole drinking vessel a hint of the flavor, which isn't really a good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite brand of chapstick., October 31, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit, 0.15 oz, 4 pk (Misc.)
Burts bees is great stuff. I like the acai berry the most, followed by pomegranate, then grapefruit, then the regular. They all work great on chapped lips but the more fruitier ones smell and taste better.

Good stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars need a gift idea for party favors? try this., November 20, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit, 0.15 oz, 4 pk (Misc.)
I used them as party favors. They were very well received. All the girls loved them. Really a great item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit, 0.15 oz, 4 pk (Misc.)
I love these lip balms. The flavours are lovely and it is very smooth and doesn't cake at all. Very happy with this purchase. :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Softens Dry Lips, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit, 0.15 oz, 4 pk (Misc.)
I am a fan of Burt's Bees Lip Balm, and this new collection is one of their best. This is a four pack of assorted balm flavors which includes pomegranate, acai berry, mango butter and pink grapefruit. All of them contain naturally conditioning beeswax. This beeswax contain beneficial nutrients which helps to soften dry lips. The lip balm contains 100% natural fruit flavor.

My favorite is the mango butter, a light citrus flavor that brightens and softens my lips. This does not color my lips, but the pomegranate and acai berry leave a sight red color. I replenish the lip balm during the day, and am very happy with god results.

Recommended. prisrob 05-29-14

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive skin? This is essential, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit, 0.15 oz, 4 pk (Misc.)
I have such sensitive skin, but this lip balm is the best. Usually I break out on my lips (very uncomfortable and unattractive!) If i use any lip balm other than this brand, love it. Has a nice scent and keeps lips moist!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, March 22, 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit, 0.15 oz, 4 pk (Misc.)
My wife and I switched to Burts Bees because their baby products are amazing. These come in many gift baskets with other BB products. This seems to heal well, last longer and compete really well with Chapstick.

No cons to mention.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great texture and smells great, but wears off too easily, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit, 0.15 oz, 4 pk (Misc.)
I was attracted to this because I've been a Burt's Bees girl for years; always stuck with original. But these flavors sounded too good to pass up so I decided to give it a try. I am a big fan of the smell and the fact that it applies smoothly, however; it wears off way too quickly and I have to re-apply too often. Disappointed but I will still keep these because they smell great. Back to the original for me though..

5.0 out of 5 stars Always love Burt's bees, October 20, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit, 0.15 oz, 4 pk (Misc.)
Burt's bees Chapstick is my favorite and I will continue to buy this over and over again for myself and as a gift

Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Superfruit, 0.15 oz, 4 pk