Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Burt's Bees Beeswax Hand Creme, 2 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 5, 2009
I was having itchy, red dry hands and the dermatologist tried me on a bunch of medicines. Nothing worked. Within days of using this handcreme, my hands smoothed out and soothed out. I use it every night and have for years. I write a review so that more people will buy it and Burt's Bees won't even consider ever taking this product off the market!
on December 12, 2009
I love this stuff, I've been using it for years. Its the only non steroidal product that actually helps to control the hereditary eczema that I have on my hands. When I'm not using it I always have bumps and itchy skin, when I do my bumps are gone and my hands are silky soft. That said, this is probably not the cream for everyone. Some may find it greasy as it does take a little while to soak in and during that time period you cannot touch anything. The smell is also very strong, the almond smell is so strong and sweet smelling that it reminds me of cherry candy. It is a very thick cream so may be best suited for those with very dry hands or eczema problems like mine. None of the cons bother me enough to stop using it.
on July 22, 2013
I buy this to use as part of my first aid kit. A family friend that has been an RN for many years suggested this to many. I burnt my hand severely. I tried putting it in a pitcher of ice water for 3 hours. Every time I lifted my hand out of the pitcher it felt like it was on FIRE. After the 3 hours I called her up to see what she recommended. She told me to put this on generously and this put a clean sock over my hand. WOW as soon as I put the sock on I got instant, and I do mean INSTANT relief. Ever since I have recommended and know several people now who use it as part of their first aid kit also.
on February 26, 2013
I, too, have had great results with this hand cream, and I love the scent. This stuff works MUCH better than their Honey & Grapeseed Oil hand creme. Smells nicer, too. The trick is to not use too much. Just a tiny amount on the back of each hand is all you need. Rub it in and you're done. I've experienced absolutely NO greasy residue as an earlier commenter mentioned. None at all, in fact. If you're having that problem, you're probably using too much! If there's a little left over on my fingertips when I'm done, I usually apply it right around my eyes or cheeks as it seems to work well on my face, too. I love it. I just wish I could find it in stock at my local drug store. Every time I go there to get some, they're out!
on June 22, 2013
I found this hand creme at Walgreen's (!) a couple of years ago, and decided I liked the natural aspect of it and would try it, as other lotions sometimes left me feeling slick or slathered and I needed a tissue to wipe off the residue on my hands. First off, the smell is heavenly - a slight almond, milky, good-for-you smell helps put you right at ease. Then you apply to your hands and...my first time, I was like: WOW. This is AWESOME. My hands actually FELT good; I mean g-o-o-d; after using this product. It seemed to melt into my hands like bread soaking up butter. My skin WANTED this stuff, I could tell. Instead of that slick feeling afterward, I could still tell something had been applied, but it was because my hands felt moisturized and not coated. The landscaper came in one day complaining his hands were so dry - got my jar out and said "give this a try". He was loving it: it went into the callouses, into his weather-roughened skin and made it feel better. He came back and asked to borrow it again. I gave him a whole jar. He now swears by the stuff and his hands are in much better shape, not as cracked and split and dry as they once were. He still looks like he works with his hands, but there's a definite difference in the quality of his skin - even I can tell without him pointing it out. For me, I have a pot in my bag, one in my office, one by my bedside, one downstairs by the TV - whenever I'm feeling uncomfortable, I just add a little of this into my palm and work over my hands and through my fingers and I instantly feel 100x better. Working with paper a lot (tellers, cashiers, office workers) can really suck the moisture from your hands: I'm telling you, you cannot beat this stuff, it's magic in a jar. I even use some on the callouses I get on my elbows occasionally, and within a few days, my skin is healed and and longer chafing. No residue, just moisture. it's "AWESOME".
on April 22, 2014
I purchased one jar and absolutely loved it. I work in health care so I'm constantly washing my hands and it's very hard for me to find a product that moisturizes well. This product does the job quite nicely. At first it's a little greasy, but soon absorbs. A little goes a long way! The smell is also wonderful. Smells exactly like Jergens original cherry almond except has way better results. I was excited to see two jars for $14 considering I paid $10 for one at a local store. These two jars won't go to waste. Complete happiness!
on November 24, 2015
Did not smell right, I have bought this product prior and compared it to my old container. Consistency and smell are wrong. Also not 100% natural. Will not be using this and would not order again. It smells disgusting. Original purchase on the left, new purchase on the right. Different product
review image review image
on February 25, 2010
This is the best for wind-chapped hands and knuckles! Also good to soothe foot calluses. It's a delightful pick-me-up, too! The only place I could live without this stuff is on a desert island where there are bananas and bees. And even then I couldn't match the greatness of this stuff. :)
on February 11, 2015
I purchased two of these hand cremes. I will say the creme itself is great, however, the scent is way off and we (the girls in my office) find it smells rancid. I am a regular BB's purchaser but I won't this item again.
on January 3, 2016
This is an excellent product that I have been using for 3-4 years now. I am writing this review to get the attention of the manufacturer or most likely the supplier. The last two units that I bought in Nov. 2015 were rancid. My best guess is that the oil in the hand cream had gone very bad. Amazon took them back with their usual no-hassle process, Thank-You. I have two more on the way and I hope for better results. 1/3/16.