Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoors Gift Guide on Tikes

on October 5, 2009
I was having itchy, red dry hands and the dermatologist tried me on a bunch of medicines. Nothing worked. Within days of using this handcreme, my hands smoothed out and soothed out. I use it every night and have for years. I write a review so that more people will buy it and Burt's Bees won't even consider ever taking this product off the market!
on December 12, 2009
I love this stuff, I've been using it for years. Its the only non steroidal product that actually helps to control the hereditary eczema that I have on my hands. When I'm not using it I always have bumps and itchy skin, when I do my bumps are gone and my hands are silky soft. That said, this is probably not the cream for everyone. Some may find it greasy as it does take a little while to soak in and during that time period you cannot touch anything. The smell is also very strong, the almond smell is so strong and sweet smelling that it reminds me of cherry candy. It is a very thick cream so may be best suited for those with very dry hands or eczema problems like mine. None of the cons bother me enough to stop using it.
on July 22, 2013
I buy this to use as part of my first aid kit. A family friend that has been an RN for many years suggested this to many. I burnt my hand severely. I tried putting it in a pitcher of ice water for 3 hours. Every time I lifted my hand out of the pitcher it felt like it was on FIRE. After the 3 hours I called her up to see what she recommended. She told me to put this on generously and this put a clean sock over my hand. WOW as soon as I put the sock on I got instant, and I do mean INSTANT relief. Ever since I have recommended and know several people now who use it as part of their first aid kit also.
on February 26, 2013
I, too, have had great results with this hand cream, and I love the scent. This stuff works MUCH better than their Honey & Grapeseed Oil hand creme. Smells nicer, too. The trick is to not use too much. Just a tiny amount on the back of each hand is all you need. Rub it in and you're done. I've experienced absolutely NO greasy residue as an earlier commenter mentioned. None at all, in fact. If you're having that problem, you're probably using too much! If there's a little left over on my fingertips when I'm done, I usually apply it right around my eyes or cheeks as it seems to work well on my face, too. I love it. I just wish I could find it in stock at my local drug store. Every time I go there to get some, they're out!
on May 21, 2010
This is one of my favorite Burt's Bees products..I have been using Burt's Bees for 3 years now and I have a lot of favorite products from them!
The banana smell is delicious, a few minutes after you put it on your hands the smell goes away, and when it absorbs into your skin your hands feel so soft! I hate that I cannot buy this at any store around where I live, the only Burt's Bees hand cremes they have that are similar at the store is the Almond Milk Hand Creme, and I find the Banana hand creme has a much better smell to it!!
This creme works great for any dry skin you have, not just your hands. I will say, that this creme is not very good for on the go or to use while at takes a while to absorb and your hands may feel quite greasy...but it pays off once it has absorbed. So this is a perfect creme to use around the house, rub it on about an hour before you go to bed and your hands will feel so silky soft the next morning. Love! Love! Love! It's the only creme I use on my skin besides the Burt's Bees body butter.
on February 25, 2010
This is the best for wind-chapped hands and knuckles! Also good to soothe foot calluses. It's a delightful pick-me-up, too! The only place I could live without this stuff is on a desert island where there are bananas and bees. And even then I couldn't match the greatness of this stuff. :)
on April 22, 2014
I purchased one jar and absolutely loved it. I work in health care so I'm constantly washing my hands and it's very hard for me to find a product that moisturizes well. This product does the job quite nicely. At first it's a little greasy, but soon absorbs. A little goes a long way! The smell is also wonderful. Smells exactly like Jergens original cherry almond except has way better results. I was excited to see two jars for $14 considering I paid $10 for one at a local store. These two jars won't go to waste. Complete happiness!
on June 22, 2013
I found this hand creme at Walgreen's (!) a couple of years ago, and decided I liked the natural aspect of it and would try it, as other lotions sometimes left me feeling slick or slathered and I needed a tissue to wipe off the residue on my hands. First off, the smell is heavenly - a slight almond, milky, good-for-you smell helps put you right at ease. Then you apply to your hands first time, I was like: WOW. This is AWESOME. My hands actually FELT good; I mean g-o-o-d; after using this product. It seemed to melt into my hands like bread soaking up butter. My skin WANTED this stuff, I could tell. Instead of that slick feeling afterward, I could still tell something had been applied, but it was because my hands felt moisturized and not coated. The landscaper came in one day complaining his hands were so dry - got my jar out and said "give this a try". He was loving it: it went into the callouses, into his weather-roughened skin and made it feel better. He came back and asked to borrow it again. I gave him a whole jar. He now swears by the stuff and his hands are in much better shape, not as cracked and split and dry as they once were. He still looks like he works with his hands, but there's a definite difference in the quality of his skin - even I can tell without him pointing it out. For me, I have a pot in my bag, one in my office, one by my bedside, one downstairs by the TV - whenever I'm feeling uncomfortable, I just add a little of this into my palm and work over my hands and through my fingers and I instantly feel 100x better. Working with paper a lot (tellers, cashiers, office workers) can really suck the moisture from your hands: I'm telling you, you cannot beat this stuff, it's magic in a jar. I even use some on the callouses I get on my elbows occasionally, and within a few days, my skin is healed and and longer chafing. No residue, just moisture. it's "AWESOME".
on July 4, 2013
I love this product. A little goes a long way. It is very thick and stays on your hands without being overly greasy.
on March 29, 2015
I've used this in the past but this batch (I got the two pack) was terrible! The sweet, pleasant scent it's suppose to have was definitely not there this time. In fact, I put some on at work and soon after someone sat beside me and said, "Why does it smell like wet weeds in here?" It was this hand creme!!! It was also hard on the top and full of liquid on the if the ingredients separated. Stirring it did not help. Very disappointed with this purchase.