5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, noticeable skin improvement!
Published 17 months ago by michelleoz

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm not happy with this product at all
I'm not happy with this product at all. It most definitely didn't work for me. I have ridiculous amounts of stretch marks. Don't even waste your money.
Published 1 month ago by Janet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, noticeable skin improvement!, May 6, 2013
I began using the Mama Bee Belly Butter at about week 10 of my pregnancy, and applied it every other day or so to my belly, hips, and breasts. At about week 28 or so, I fell out of the habit of putting it on regularly. Just a week later, I noticed two tiny stretch marks on both hips - almost exactly at the line where I had stopped applying the lotion before. I also noticed very faint beginnings of stretch marks on my breasts. Kicking myself for not being more diligent with applying the lotion, I immediately started back up with applying it every night and after showers. Also made sure to thoroughly cover my hips, upper thighs, etc. where I hadn't been putting it before. About a week and a half after this, the two little stretch marks on each hip are fading away (no longer reddish/purple) with no signs of scarring!! The slight marks on my breasts also seem to be less noticeable. I'm at 32 weeks now with an impressive basketball of a belly for this stage and have seen no other signs of impending stretch marks. I have to say, I'm chalking it up to the Belly Butter! Genetics are of course the biggest factor in stretch marks, but the healing I've noticed to the areas that started getting marks after applying the lotion is pretty remarkable in my opinion. So because of this, and all the other nice things about the Belly Butter (light, not greasy, fast absorption, very light scent) makes this a total winner of a product in my book. I would absolutely recommend it to other expecting mommies and hope it would have the same effect for them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great during my pregnancy with twins!, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter, 6.5 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
After reading many reviews about other more expensive products, I decided to purchase Mama Bee Belly Butter. I started using this along with olive oil on my stomach twice a day every day until delivery, and I HAD NO STRETCH MARKS! I don't know if this will work well for others but it did great for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 18, 2014
I used this my whole pregnancy and only got one stretch mark. It really help with the itching from my stretching skin also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lotion for Pregnancy, April 9, 2014
I have religiously used this 2xs a day since 12 weeks and my belly feels soft and looks great so far no stretch marks. I am now 28 weeks and still love it. I use about 1 container every 2 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Stretch Mark Prevention, April 14, 2014
My wife just birthed our first baby, and she didn't have one stretch mark whatsoever. I don't know if it's genetics or this Mama Bee Belly Butter stuff... but this is the only stretch mark prevention she used. She loves this stuff, and only went through two of these throughout her pregnancy. I'm sure she'll opt to use this Belly Butter for the next bun in the oven.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pregnant daughter loves it, March 6, 2014
My pregnant daughter has a lot of allergies and Burts Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter was perfect for her growing belly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this! My skin feels great, July 6, 2014
Love this! My skin feels great! I'm only 15 weeks pregnant and am using this product with my second pregnancy so hopefully it will help my existing stretch marks not come back or as aggressively.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burt's bees Mama Bee Belly Butter, June 12, 2014
It didn't have that wonderful smell as the oil- I am very sensitive to smell right now being pregnant !
Great on belly !! A little sticky but still so nice !

5.0 out of 5 stars Not greasy, feels nice, September 10, 2011
I am 31 weeks along and have been using this butter since about week 26. I was using the balm from Burt's Bees before this. The balm was very thick and needed to soak in before getting dressed. It was also very greasy so I could really only use it before bed with pj's that I wouldn't care about. This butter is much lighter and absorbs quickly. It has a fairly light scent and keeps my belly soft and it never itches. I have yet to develop a stretch mark (fingers crossed, knock on wood...), but that could be just good genes and not a huge amount of weight gain so far. I like that I could put it on at any time of day and not worry about my clothes sticking or getting greasy. A little also goes a long way.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 weeks no help yet, July 13, 2014
Feels good, so far no results. Been three weeks. Hopeful it will work, but it is not.
Supposed to remove stretch marks. Still getting more. Maybe will try something else soon.

Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter, 6.5 Ounce