5.0 out of 5 stars Special Pampering for Your Feet
Published on January 26, 2011 by O. Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry Burt..... I still love ya, but just not this time
I really do like Burt's Bees products, and this foot creme received overwhelmingly good reviews. I am usually a positive reviewer, and I attempt to find redeeming qualities even of things I was not keen on. Sadly, I am unable to do so with this product.

Published 21 days ago by Vicky

5.0 out of 5 stars Special Pampering for Your Feet, January 26, 2011
*****
Wow, is this foot cream amazing! First of all, the scent is coconutt-y and peppermint-y, very luscious. It contains vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat protein, lanolin, water, coconut oil (the real stuff!), tocopheral (vitamin E), peppermint oil, rosemary extract, and fragrance. It has a texture that is like Vaseline or petroleum jelly; however, the crème is absorbed into your foot so that you don't walk around with greasy feet all day. And it feels sooo good!

It's a real treat to use this foot crème to moisturize and just to pamper my poor callused, pummeled feet. The directions say to put it on your feet before bed and to then to wear cotton socks. Since I don't wear socks to bed, I've just put the foot creme on after my bath in the morning and I've had wonderful results. I wait about 5 minutes for it to soak in and just r-e-l-a-x.

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème is not tested on animals. A little goes a long way, and a small amount will last forever, making it a great value.

Highly recommended---the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocked and pleased with Burt's Bees, November 11, 2011
K. Jones (Pacifica, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème, 4.34 Oz. (Misc.)
I have to say that I am amazed. No one wants to hear about callused feet, so I'll spare you the details, but I will say that my husband's feet have gone from being like the cracks in the Grand Canyon to being like a baby's bottom. I was embarrassed to get a pedicure because my own feet were so awful, but now they are smooth and soft.

This stuff smells good and begins working immediately. True, the consistency is a little gelatinous, but who cares? It softens your cuticles too while you rub it in. It's just great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my coconuts this is amazing!, May 10, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème, 4.34 Oz. (Misc.)
My feet have always been really dry with deep cracks. Most lotions just don't seem to provide enough moisture to really make a difference but this stuff is fantastic. I was really surprised when I opened it though because I was expecting a thick, white cream but it's completely different... the closest comparison I could make of the consistency is a mix of honey and Vaseline. It's very thick & a little sticky but I've found that if I press it to my foot and wait a few seconds before spreading it, it'll heat up and spread very well. As others have said, it's not something you're going to put on before going out but it will really help with dry or cracked feet. I put it on in bed and then put socks on before going to bed. By the morning, my skin has absorbed it and when I take off the socks, my feet are softer and aren't sticky. I have had a couple of mornings where some sticky residue was left but usually I don't. This has an amazing coconut scent too which is great to smell each evening as I get ready for bed. Overall, I'm very happy with this product and its results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable results, February 15, 2013
LJ (Arlington, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème, 4.34 Oz. (Misc.)
This product should be called foot repair cream, it has transformed my feet. All the dry, cracked skin has vanished and I have only been using it for one week. Highly recommend!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dry feet, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème, 4.34 Oz. (Misc.)
Dry feet are so resistant to any sort of moisture, but not this one. Usually have to reapply lotion to feet several times a day to avoid them becoming dry and chalky looking. This one lasts the whole day. It is greasy and feels weird on my hands but if you just wash it off your hands after you rub it in to your heels, the problem is solved. My feet are softer, and not cracked or dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff for our battered feet!!!!!!!!!, May 14, 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème, 4.34 Oz. (Misc.)
HAVE NEVER USED A PRODUCT SPECIFICALLY FOR MY FEET. WELL, THIS PRODUCT HAS SOFTENED MY HARD, BRITTLE SOLES, AS WELL AS OF THE FRONT AND BACK. IN A COUPLE OF DAYS HAVE SEEN A SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème, 4.34 Oz. (Misc.)
Better then lotion. Its a bit messy and the instructions tell you to put it on and then socks over it. You need to because it takes a while for it to soak in and stays moist. I use this when I need something more to work on the tougher areas.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry Burt..... I still love ya, but just not this time, November 4, 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème, 4.34 Oz. (Misc.)

I realize this goes against the great majority of reviewers, but I could not stand the smell. It immediately reminded me of a medicinal cream my mom used on us kids years ago. I wish I could remember the name of it, but I think it's one of those memories not meant to ever resurface.

This is an ointment, not a creme. If you slightly diluted Vaseline and added a bit of fine grit to it, you'd have something very similar to this product.

It did not absorb even after several minutes of rubbing it in. As instructed, I did wear socks all night (yuck!). And really, you must wear socks because you WILL be channeling your inner figure skater on any non-carpeted surface. I cannot fathom trying to clean the greasy footprints that would result from not wearing socks.

In the morning, it took a bit of forceful loofah-ing with soap to fully remove the residue. I'm fairly certain the socks absorbed far more product than my feet did. It took two washings with Tide and softener to remove the "scent".

I also purchased Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Food Cream with Shea Butter. Without question, the product is far superior in every respect.

1.0 out of 5 stars I really wanted to like it. Sadly enough, July 23, 2014
Archana (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème, 4.34 Oz. (Misc.)
I think I expected too much of the cream. I really wanted to like it. Sadly enough, other than liking the smell, this has turned out to be a dud for me. Weeks of regular use (and yes, I actually wore socks in spite of the hot weather just to give this cream a chance) and there has been no visible effect on my feet.

I tried Eucerin foot cream for a couple of days in between, and boy, that really works on my feet. Unfortunately, this one doesn't.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, hate the feeling!, February 24, 2013
Polly (Gainesville) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème, 4.34 Oz. (Misc.)
If you wear socks, it's not as big of a deal, but the texture of this foot "cream" is uncomfortable. It leaves a greasy yet grainy texture initially, then dries and leaves your feet feeling awkward. Definitely hate wearing it to sleep because my feet feel uncomfortable. The discomfort is gone once washed off though. As for moisturizing power, I'd say it does an alright job (better than most) but not the best. Keep looking!

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème, 4.34 Oz.
$12.34 $8.09