Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Classics and Essentials in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Deals on HTL

Price:$6.39+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 11, 2011
I have to say that I am amazed. No one wants to hear about callused feet, so I'll spare you the details, but I will say that my husband's feet have gone from being like the cracks in the Grand Canyon to being like a baby's bottom. I was embarrassed to get a pedicure because my own feet were so awful, but now they are smooth and soft.

This stuff smells good and begins working immediately. True, the consistency is a little gelatinous, but who cares? It softens your cuticles too while you rub it in. It's just great.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Wow, is this foot cream amazing! First of all, the scent is coconutt-y and peppermint-y, very luscious. It contains vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat protein, lanolin, water, coconut oil (the real stuff!), tocopheral (vitamin E), peppermint oil, rosemary extract, and fragrance. It has a texture that is like Vaseline or petroleum jelly; however, the crème is absorbed into your foot so that you don't walk around with greasy feet all day. And it feels sooo good!

It's a real treat to use this foot crème to moisturize and just to pamper my poor callused, pummeled feet. The directions say to put it on your feet before bed and to then to wear cotton socks. Since I don't wear socks to bed, I've just put the foot creme on after my bath in the morning and I've had wonderful results. I wait about 5 minutes for it to soak in and just r-e-l-a-x.

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème is not tested on animals. A little goes a long way, and a small amount will last forever, making it a great value.

Highly recommended---the best!
on May 10, 2013
My feet have always been really dry with deep cracks. Most lotions just don't seem to provide enough moisture to really make a difference but this stuff is fantastic. I was really surprised when I opened it though because I was expecting a thick, white cream but it's completely different... the closest comparison I could make of the consistency is a mix of honey and Vaseline. It's very thick & a little sticky but I've found that if I press it to my foot and wait a few seconds before spreading it, it'll heat up and spread very well. As others have said, it's not something you're going to put on before going out but it will really help with dry or cracked feet. I put it on in bed and then put socks on before going to bed. By the morning, my skin has absorbed it and when I take off the socks, my feet are softer and aren't sticky. I have had a couple of mornings where some sticky residue was left but usually I don't. This has an amazing coconut scent too which is great to smell each evening as I get ready for bed. Overall, I'm very happy with this product and its results.
on November 4, 2014
I really do like Burt's Bees products, and this foot creme received overwhelmingly good reviews. I am usually a positive reviewer, and I attempt to find redeeming qualities even of things I was not keen on. Sadly, I am unable to do so with this product.

I realize this goes against the great majority of reviewers, but I could not stand the smell. It immediately reminded me of a medicinal cream my mom used on us kids years ago. I wish I could remember the name of it, but I think it's one of those memories not meant to ever resurface.

This is an ointment, not a creme. If you slightly diluted Vaseline and added a bit of fine grit to it, you'd have something very similar to this product.

It did not absorb even after several minutes of rubbing it in. As instructed, I did wear socks all night (yuck!). And really, you must wear socks because you WILL be channeling your inner figure skater on any non-carpeted surface. I cannot fathom trying to clean the greasy footprints that would result from not wearing socks.

In the morning, it took a bit of forceful loofah-ing with soap to fully remove the residue. I'm fairly certain the socks absorbed far more product than my feet did. It took two washings with Tide and softener to remove the "scent".

I also purchased Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Food Cream with Shea Butter. Without question, the product is far superior in every respect.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2013
This product should be called foot repair cream, it has transformed my feet. All the dry, cracked skin has vanished and I have only been using it for one week. Highly recommend!!!
on March 20, 2013
Bought this foot creme after recent bouts with dry cracked heels. I did not notice any difference after daily repeated use. The product was not what I was expecting, it was greasy and gross. Left feet very sticky and did not smell of coconuts. I won't be purchasing burts bees foot creme again, I found that straight coconut oil works much better.
on April 11, 2012
Better then lotion. Its a bit messy and the instructions tell you to put it on and then socks over it. You need to because it takes a while for it to soak in and stays moist. I use this when I need something more to work on the tougher areas.
on August 22, 2012
I like Burt's Bees products because they are natural and was hoping for good results with this foot cream. I don't think I would be purchasing it again. I did not find that it helped a whole bunch on softening my feet as much as I would have liked.
on March 18, 2014
I don't know how to feel about this foot creme that should be called foot vaseline. On one hand it does a good job moisturizing my feet but on the other hand, the texture of it is too greasy and gel like. The directions state that you should put on a pair of socks after applying this cream but I live in California where its hot most of the year and socks are just not going to cut it when I sleep.
on March 17, 2015
I bought this expecting a typical "Creme", thick and white. This is definitely NOT a creme, it is better described as an ointment. That said, it is wonderful. First, the smell is not too overwhelming. I bought this because my husband hated the smell of the Rescue Me lemongrass foot cream I have been using for years. He said it was "overpowering" (and I did have to put it on right before bed and stick my feet under the covers, so I can't really fault his assessment). I decided that coconut would be a rather innocuous smell, as I am generally pretty scent sensitive. I was very surprised by the consistency when I squeezed the first bit out of the tube, but as soon as it hit my first dry heel, I was sold. It doesn't absorb into the skin right away, so I would only use it at night and definitely not before putting on sandals. And they say to put cotton socks on over it, and I agree with that. The first night I ignored that advice, and when I put my feet under the covers there was quite a bit of drag. Sort of like I had glue on my feet. Putting socks on first fixed that problem. I usually take the socks off sometime in the middle of the night because my feet get hot, and by that time they are fine. I have been using this stuff for less than a week, and the effect is very noticeable. This is going to be a new part of my evening foot regimen.