Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream, 4.34 Ounces
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:$9.79+ Free shipping

on November 11, 2011
I have to say that I am amazed. No one wants to hear about callused feet, so I'll spare you the details, but I will say that my husband's feet have gone from being like the cracks in the Grand Canyon to being like a baby's bottom. I was embarrassed to get a pedicure because my own feet were so awful, but now they are smooth and soft.

This stuff smells good and begins working immediately. True, the consistency is a little gelatinous, but who cares? It softens your cuticles too while you rub it in. It's just great.
on May 10, 2013
My feet have always been really dry with deep cracks. Most lotions just don't seem to provide enough moisture to really make a difference but this stuff is fantastic. I was really surprised when I opened it though because I was expecting a thick, white cream but it's completely different... the closest comparison I could make of the consistency is a mix of honey and Vaseline. It's very thick & a little sticky but I've found that if I press it to my foot and wait a few seconds before spreading it, it'll heat up and spread very well. As others have said, it's not something you're going to put on before going out but it will really help with dry or cracked feet. I put it on in bed and then put socks on before going to bed. By the morning, my skin has absorbed it and when I take off the socks, my feet are softer and aren't sticky. I have had a couple of mornings where some sticky residue was left but usually I don't. This has an amazing coconut scent too which is great to smell each evening as I get ready for bed. Overall, I'm very happy with this product and its results.
*****
Wow, is this foot cream amazing! First of all, the scent is coconutt-y and peppermint-y, very luscious. It contains vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat protein, lanolin, water, coconut oil (the real stuff!), tocopheral (vitamin E), peppermint oil, rosemary extract, and fragrance. It has a texture that is like Vaseline or petroleum jelly; however, the crème is absorbed into your foot so that you don't walk around with greasy feet all day. And it feels sooo good!

It's a real treat to use this foot crème to moisturize and just to pamper my poor callused, pummeled feet. The directions say to put it on your feet before bed and to then to wear cotton socks. Since I don't wear socks to bed, I've just put the foot creme on after my bath in the morning and I've had wonderful results. I wait about 5 minutes for it to soak in and just r-e-l-a-x.

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Crème is not tested on animals. A little goes a long way, and a small amount will last forever, making it a great value.

Highly recommended---the best!
*****
on November 4, 2014
I really do like Burt's Bees products, and this foot creme received overwhelmingly good reviews. I am usually a positive reviewer, and I attempt to find redeeming qualities even of things I was not keen on. Sadly, I am unable to do so with this product.

I realize this goes against the great majority of reviewers, but I could not stand the smell. It immediately reminded me of a medicinal cream my mom used on us kids years ago. I wish I could remember the name of it, but I think it's one of those memories not meant to ever resurface.

This is an ointment, not a creme. If you slightly diluted Vaseline and added a bit of fine grit to it, you'd have something very similar to this product.

It did not absorb even after several minutes of rubbing it in. As instructed, I did wear socks all night (yuck!). And really, you must wear socks because you WILL be channeling your inner figure skater on any non-carpeted surface. I cannot fathom trying to clean the greasy footprints that would result from not wearing socks.

In the morning, it took a bit of forceful loofah-ing with soap to fully remove the residue. I'm fairly certain the socks absorbed far more product than my feet did. It took two washings with Tide and softener to remove the "scent".

I also purchased Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Food Cream with Shea Butter. Without question, the product is far superior in every respect.
on February 15, 2013
This product should be called foot repair cream, it has transformed my feet. All the dry, cracked skin has vanished and I have only been using it for one week. Highly recommend!!!
on February 24, 2015
After years of trying foot creams to get through the cold and dry winters, I came upon Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme. I have shared it with friends and everyone is hooked on it. It is the only foot creme I spend money for because it works. It works almost overnight. Best way to soften dry heels; lightly massage Burt's Bees Creme into your whole foot, put on a light pair of 100% cotton socks and go to bed! In the morning you will be amazed at the difference in just one application. Keep using it. CAUTION: Make sure this is not on your feet when taking a shower. A friend had followed the directions of applying, putting on sock and then went about her daily activities of cleaning house and decorating for the holidays. At the end of the day she stepped into the shower and her foot slipped because she still had a layer of the creme that had not worn off (She probably used too much, it only takes a dine size amount) and went down. End of story, she met some nice Firemen and had an interesting visit to the ER! Don't go around barefoot with any creme on your feet unless you are wearing socks or shoes.
on March 17, 2015
I bought this expecting a typical "Creme", thick and white. This is definitely NOT a creme, it is better described as an ointment. That said, it is wonderful. First, the smell is not too overwhelming. I bought this because my husband hated the smell of the Rescue Me lemongrass foot cream I have been using for years. He said it was "overpowering" (and I did have to put it on right before bed and stick my feet under the covers, so I can't really fault his assessment). I decided that coconut would be a rather innocuous smell, as I am generally pretty scent sensitive. I was very surprised by the consistency when I squeezed the first bit out of the tube, but as soon as it hit my first dry heel, I was sold. It doesn't absorb into the skin right away, so I would only use it at night and definitely not before putting on sandals. And they say to put cotton socks on over it, and I agree with that. The first night I ignored that advice, and when I put my feet under the covers there was quite a bit of drag. Sort of like I had glue on my feet. Putting socks on first fixed that problem. I usually take the socks off sometime in the middle of the night because my feet get hot, and by that time they are fine. I have been using this stuff for less than a week, and the effect is very noticeable. This is going to be a new part of my evening foot regimen.
on March 16, 2016
IF you get chapped feet, then this is BY FAR the best product on the market.
If you get it from Amazons auto ship program, then its slightly over $6. A tube will last me a little over a month if I take care of my feet properly.

I think the chapping my actually be a type of foot fungas that appears to be dry skin. (that is what the derma said) and this foot creme must have some type of anti fungal properties. Not sure, all I know is that my life would be VERY DIFFERENT without it.
on April 11, 2012
Better then lotion. Its a bit messy and the instructions tell you to put it on and then socks over it. You need to because it takes a while for it to soak in and stays moist. I use this when I need something more to work on the tougher areas.
on April 20, 2015
I like this cream for my feet. Has a nice smell to it. I put it on my feet and put on my socks work boots and go to work with this cream on my feet. I am on my feet for over 8 hours wearing red wing boots. The cream does not feel greasy or anything while at work. When I get home take off my boots and socks my feet feel so much softer. I do this about once a week and my feet stay smother for that week. Will buy again :)