5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down, the best diaper cream money can buy!
Published on July 4, 2009 by Fitzgerald Fan

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not use this with your cloth diapers
Published 3 months ago by angeleika

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down, the best diaper cream money can buy!, July 4, 2009
Fitzgerald Fan (Troy, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I was a big believer in Boudreaux's Butt Paste until my young son developed a diaper rash. A friend recommended Burt's Bees and swore it is a miracle cure for diaper rash. I had my doubts, but she was absolutely right. My baby has never once had even a hint of rash since beginning use of this product. Better still, the ointment is very thick (though easily spreadable) and it stays on baby's butt (does not absorb away into the diaper like Boudreaux's). It lasts longer and is exactly the same price as competing brands (about 9 dollars for a 3 oz. tube).
This ointment is all natural and has something of a lemony scent that is not unpleasant. It works wonders and I would say it is one of those products that new moms should simply not be without. It is worth its weight in gold and keeps your baby's bottom looking as it should: healthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars 40% Zinc Oxide, May 7, 2011
AdelineL (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
I was looking for the info and finally got the answer. This diaper ointmnet has 40% zinc oxide inside, which helps a lot to hel diaper rashes.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best diaper cream out there!, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment, 3 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I have a 6 month old and I'm pretty careful about the products I use on or around her. When she got her first diaper rash at 6 months, I tried just about everything. When my go-to natural options didn't work (coconut oil and Grovia), I reluctantly tried Desitin, Boudreaux, Triple Paste, and A&D. Each of them helped mildly but didn't completely clear her rash. Finally I tried Burt's after reviewing the ingredients and deciding, based on the reviews, to give it one more go before taking her to the doctor. Literally after an hour of Burt's, her bottom was more clear than after a couple of days of using the other stuff. Now I just use a touch of the diaper cream at night or if she begins to look red. It's truly a fantastic product. I will never use anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, July 2, 2014
Carol W "fruit fanatic" (sunnyvale, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I grew up using Desitin to prevent diaper rash, which I still think is a fine product. Burt's Bees have made a name for themselves for natural skin care, so I decided to try. It doesn't disappoint; it also doesn't separate like some other "natural" brand does.

5.0 out of 5 stars helps clear up rash, June 28, 2014
This ointment works really well to help clear up rash without all the nasty chemicals in things like Desitin has.

5.0 out of 5 stars By far, the best diaper cream I've come across!, August 4, 2011
J. Glancy (Mesa, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
With my daughter, we went though every kind- Desitin, Butt Paste, Aquafor, Triple Paste... She got such horrible rashes that she ended up with some scarring on the inside crease of her thighs. We found Burts Baby Bee Diaper Ointment late in the game, and it was the only thing that worked (even a prescription diaper cream our pediatrician hesitantly wrote us didn't work). With our second, we went straight to Burts again, and if he has a touch of a rash starting, I put a bit of this on, and it is completely gone by the next diaper change or two. Worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best diaper cream!, July 11, 2013
Hands down my favorite cream. I have tired many. This has a great smell too! It stays on well and creates a barrier from moisture. Has been a lifesaver when by baby got diarrhea after an antibiotic. I work with a lot of barrier creams for hospitalized people (I'm an RN) and I have to say this stuff is the best barrier cream I have used on my baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good ointment..., August 31, 2008
This ointment is great. It is thick and protecting and smells very nice. My little boy had a minor diaper rash when we were in Venice and this cream worked wonders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and effective, January 28, 2014
The only line of products that has been gentle enough for eczema and still be effective. I swear by this brand! Their baby wash/ shampoo is awesome too.. Only thing that got rid of cradle cap for us!

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not use this with your cloth diapers, May 16, 2014
Tried this with my cloth diapers with the understanding that it was cloth safe, but it left a very distinct residue on my diapers after they were laundered. I'm so disappointed. I'll stop using it, and hopefully the residue will come out or a least fade after more washes. Bummer :( As far as a cure for diaper rash, I was never able to use it long enough to find out if it worked.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment, 3 Ounce