5.0 out of 5 stars Pamper yourself or those you love
I have bought similar gift sets for women in my life and have heard nothing but praise for Burt's Bees' products. My mother (one of the aforementioned women) has asked me where she can get these products. This is a woman who was once a model and cares very much about what she puts on her skin. I'd recommend Burt's Bees without hesitation.
Published on December 2, 2011 by Christopher Whittum

3.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees
I thought it was a little pricey for the small containers. I thought the containers would have been bigger. I'm sure the product is good because I've used Burt's Bees before and really enjoyed it.
Published on December 30, 2012 by Anita Rodgers Shelton

5.0 out of 5 stars Pamper yourself or those you love, December 2, 2011
Christopher Whittum (Farmington, NH United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great intro to Burt's Bees, or for a gift!, November 18, 2012
Beauty Unaltered (Somewhere Over The Rainbow) - See all my reviews
I'm just going to go through item by item-

Chapstick- glides on smoothly, not greasy, leaves your lips a little minty feeling- kind of tingly. Lasts a while, I would definitely buy again.
Facial cleanser- absolutely amazing. It smells... clean? Kind of a bit like an herb... its just freshly scented. Doesn't foam (natural things shouldn't) cleans face nicely and also leave a bit of tingle.

hand salve- I don't really like this personally. I don't see it healing my hands any better than a good thick balm-y moisturizer and it also leaves them extremely greasy.

foot cream- this is great but purely for nighttime. It will leave your feet VERY greasy, but just cover them with socks and go to bed- you're golden. It does soften after just one use.

daily moisturizer- this isn't much better than any light moisturizer, but it doesn't irritate my skin and it also smells light and nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love this stuff, July 11, 2011
We happened on Burt's Bees by accident when we went to buy more we thought it was a bit too pricey at Wal-Mart so we when I found this kit on here I snatched it up. The little travel sizes allowed me to sample a lot more of their products. We still love them all they restore moisture to dry hands and feet. Great for dry arid climates or the winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars :-), December 24, 2012
Appealing packaging with nice presentation. Perfect for the last minute gift or stocking stuffer. Nice assortment of package contents as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees, December 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister really likes this, February 17, 2014
My sister had not tried burt's bees products before and this was a great way for her to experience many products without breaking her wallet before she could figure out which ones she liked.

3.0 out of 5 stars The foot "cream" feels more like a sticky honey, December 22, 2014
Really unimpressive, barely ok. The tubes were small, as expected, but I did not expect them to be also filled up only partially, there is nothing but air at the top 3rd (you can notice this if you hold the tubes up to a bright light, which I accidentally noticed by setting the kit on an end table that had a bright lamp bulb illuminating the tubes). The foot "cream" feels more like a sticky honey, but once you work it into your feet and put socks on overnight, it does make your feet feel smoother by the morning. The hand salve smells nice, but does not bring much hydration to the hands, my hands still felt pretty dry after applying this product a couple times. Same could be said for the hand cream, not much mending of my chapped skin on my hands even after re-applying the hand cream 2-3 times. Also, the hand cream has an unpleasant sweet vanilla smell, something that I personally don't care for. I haven't tried the chamomile face wash yet, hopefully it has a better smell than the hand cream. And I haven't tried the chap-stick either, but I have used Burt's Bees chap-sticks before and they are fine. All-in-all, I would not order this item again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I'd hoped for..., June 9, 2014
I gave the lip balm to my mom, which I had planned on doing all along. But then I also gave the foot cream to a friend because when I put it on, the feeling of it on my skin was horrible! It felt greasy and dry all at the same time. However, I do like the hand salve in the little tin, so I kept that and use it sometimes. Overall, I'm not happy, and wouldn't order it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff..., February 17, 2014
I purchased these as small gifts for some ladies in my life. They all said that they loved using Burt's Bees products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought.., December 3, 2013
From the picture, the box looks bigger than it is.. That's my only complaint. Other than that, it makes a great small gift.

Burt's Bees Essential Everyday Beauty Kit