5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!
Got 2 of these as a gift for my baby's babysitters. It's the perfect small, tasteful gift, at a good price, that women will appreciate. It comes nicely packaged so I just had to wrap it up and add a card. Would love to receive one of these myself!
Published 6 months ago by Rachel

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Way smaller than I thought it would be.
Published 27 days ago by coreysrus5571

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Essential Burt's Bees Kit (1 Boxed Gift Set -New Holiday Packaging) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars NO MATTER YOUR SKIN NEED, BURT HAS IT. THESE LITTLE KITS ARE GREAT "TRYERS", October 18, 2014
I LOVE ALMOST EVERYTHING THAT BURTS BEES PUTS OUT;ALTHOUGH, THANKFULLY, I HAVE NO NEED OR ACNE PRODUCTS ANY LONGER, BUT OTHERWISE THEY ARE THE BEST.

I LIKE TO GET THESE LITTLE KITS FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

1. THEY NEVER GO TO WASTE; I USE EVERY ITEM IN THEM
2. I PACK THE ENTIRE KIT WHEN I GO TRAVELING
3. I BREAK IT APART AND PUT SMALL ITEMS WHERE I NORMALLY WORUL NOT HAVE THEM; FOR INSTANCE, THE CHAPPED HANDS PRODUCTS FINDS A PLACE IN MY KITCHEN DRAWER AS WELL AS THE BATHROOM WHERE IT IS NORMALLY KEPT, AND IN BAD WEATHER, ONE GOES IN MY PURSE
4. THE COCONUT FOR THE FEET IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL THEIR PRODUCTS. JUST IN CASE IA AM SHOWING SOME WEAR AND TEAR ON MY FEET, I KEEP ONE SMALL ONE IN MY PURSE. I KEEP A LARGE ONE OR TWO IN MY NIGHTSTAND AND ONE AT MY DESK WHERE I SIT A LOT.
5. I ALWAYS HAVE A BURT'S BEES LIP BALM OF SOME SORT IN MY JEANS POCKET; IN THE KITCHEN DRAWER; IN MY NIGHTSTAND; AND IN THE DRAWER OF THE CHEST THAT SITS BY THE DOOR I GO OUT, IN CASE I FORGOT ONE.
6. HAND AND FACE CREAMS GET BROKEN APART FOR THE PURSE, AND THE KITCHEN AND DESK. BIG ONES GO IN NIGHTSTAND AND UNDER SINK IN BATHROOM WHERE I KEEP MY BACK UP BURTS BEES SUPPLIES.

YOU MAY BE ABKLE TO TELL THAT I AM A BURTS BEES AHOLIC. MY FAVORITE CORNER PHARMACY HAD A SALE THIS WEEK: BUY 2 AND GET ONE FREE. SO I GOT THIS AS MY FREEBEE. I DIDN'T WANT TO SPRING FOR THE REALLY EXPRENSIVE ITEMS, SO STAYED IN MID RANGE WHERE I KNOW I ALWAYS SHOP AND DO WELL.

THIS LITTLE KIT IS ALREADY BROKEN APART AND IN APPROPRIATE PLACES.

THESE ALSO MAKE GREAT GIFTS AND STOCKING STUFFERS. SO LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN AND YOU HAVE SIX SMALL GIFTS THAT WILL BE WELL THOUGHT OF. AND SO WILL YOU. GREAT SUFF.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, just in a different box., January 11, 2014
Lindsay Rice (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Products inside were fine. Did not come in the pink holiday box as stated in the title and picture. Regular yellow box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
great product shipped fast very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and nice gift, May 26, 2014
Lisa Baker-King (SPRINGFIELD, IL, US) - See all my reviews
I would have given this 5 stars except that the boxes (I purchased 4 of these gift boxes) were dented. The item was a great value and the gift receivers loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burt gets an A, September 6, 2014
Gret product, well packaged,good for personal use or a present....not sure why demand is for twenty workds to say that one will be pleased with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, September 13, 2014
Was gift, ordered 2 sets, with one set packing broken via shipping. Looks nice

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 30, 2014
Way smaller than I thought it would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 4, 2014