5.0 out of 5 stars Pamper yourself or those you love
I have bought similar gift sets for women in my life and have heard nothing but praise for Burt's Bees' products. My mother (one of the aforementioned women) has asked me where she can get these products. This is a woman who was once a model and cares very much about what she puts on her skin. I'd recommend Burt's Bees without hesitation.
Published on December 2, 2011 by Christopher Whittum

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gift or Sample
Published 14 months ago by Daren Thurman

5.0 out of 5 stars Pamper yourself or those you love, December 2, 2011
Christopher Whittum (Farmington, NH United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great intro to Burt's Bees, or for a gift!, November 18, 2012
Beauty Unaltered (Somewhere Over The Rainbow) - See all my reviews
I'm just going to go through item by item-

Chapstick- glides on smoothly, not greasy, leaves your lips a little minty feeling- kind of tingly. Lasts a while, I would definitely buy again.
Facial cleanser- absolutely amazing. It smells... clean? Kind of a bit like an herb... its just freshly scented. Doesn't foam (natural things shouldn't) cleans face nicely and also leave a bit of tingle.

hand salve- I don't really like this personally. I don't see it healing my hands any better than a good thick balm-y moisturizer and it also leaves them extremely greasy.

foot cream- this is great but purely for nighttime. It will leave your feet VERY greasy, but just cover them with socks and go to bed- you're golden. It does soften after just one use.

daily moisturizer- this isn't much better than any light moisturizer, but it doesn't irritate my skin and it also smells light and nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love this stuff, July 11, 2011
We happened on Burt's Bees by accident when we went to buy more we thought it was a bit too pricey at Wal-Mart so we when I found this kit on here I snatched it up. The little travel sizes allowed me to sample a lot more of their products. We still love them all they restore moisture to dry hands and feet. Great for dry arid climates or the winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars :-), December 24, 2012
Appealing packaging with nice presentation. Perfect for the last minute gift or stocking stuffer. Nice assortment of package contents as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gift or Sample, October 21, 2013
If someone you know geeks over Burt's Bees, get them this and earn a few points. It is also a nice sampler to get an idea of what they are about. I'm happy with about 60% of this set, so 3 stars is pretty fair. I'm not sure what the cleansing cream is, or when you need to use salve, but everything else is great. The foot creme has to be the star of the show though. A massage with this could help you realize true love. Thanks Burt!

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister really likes this, February 17, 2014
My sister had not tried burt's bees products before and this was a great way for her to experience many products without breaking her wallet before she could figure out which ones she liked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff..., February 17, 2014
I purchased these as small gifts for some ladies in my life. They all said that they loved using Burt's Bees products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought.., December 3, 2013
From the picture, the box looks bigger than it is.. That's my only complaint. Other than that, it makes a great small gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother's Day Gift, July 12, 2013
This was a small gift for my mom for Mother's Day, and she loved it. She's always liked Burt's Bees products and she used up everything in the gift set. A great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, July 9, 2013
You get a little bit of everything for such a great price. It comes in a nice size box, not too big or small.
Exactly what I was expecting.

Essential Burt's Bees Kit