5.0 out of 5 stars How refreshing!!!!!!!!!!!
I love most Burt's Bees products, but this one is a really great find. Very soothing especially when the weather gets warm.
Published on April 27, 2011 by Angela H. Serrano

3.0 out of 5 stars Soothing for Tired Tootsies!
This stuff has such a great scent! It reminds me of those old-fashioned, soft peppermint nougat candies you could get at Christmas. I loved those, and this lotion smells just like them. Super sweet and pepperminty.

Published 9 months ago by Brynnlux

5.0 out of 5 stars How refreshing!!!!!!!!!!!, April 27, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Minty!!! Refreshing!, June 20, 2011
This is the best foot lotion ever!! After a long day at work and being on my feet all day, it feels so good! It is so minty that your entire room will smell like peppermint.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, September 30, 2011
It doesn't do anything for my callouses, but I love the tingly sensation. The most amazing think I should mention though is that it is the ONLY thing that helps when I have a psoriasis/exzema break out on my hands. This stuff clears it up and after I clear it up I use Jason vitamin e moisturizer to get rid of the remaining dryness. Good anti-fungal, not the best moisturizer, though it does moisturize, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, July 12, 2014
J. Kushlan (Milwaukee, WI, USA) - See all my reviews
I had used the coconut foot cream and was really looking forward to this one. I was not disappointed. This lotion has a cooling sensation. It's different from the coconut lotion. The coconut is more of a thick translucent ointment, which is nice for intensive treatment with socks at night. This one is a traditional lotion that is wonderful at any hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, April 28, 2013
I've used Burt's Bees foot cream for years. Love it, it is cooling and refreshing, and moisturising, too! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm completely addicted to this lotion, July 14, 2012
My feet don't feel like mine unless I use this lotion. A tiny bit goes a long way. I have to use it every time I bathe it feels so good. It's soothing and tingly. I'm a runner so anything that makes my feet feel that good I have to have abundantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burts Bee Foot Lotion, December 14, 2011
I am very satisfied with this product.... I think it got discontinued everywhere... and i got it here and very happy I did... it works great on your feet..

3.0 out of 5 stars Soothing for Tired Tootsies!, March 4, 2014

It has a slight tingle to it when rubbed onto feet, and the scent is soothing and relaxing when you feel tired. The cream is very slippery but not greasy, and soaks into skin fairly quickly. You do need socks for wearing to bed though, because there is a residue left (a layer to sit on top of skin as a protectant) and you don't want it on your sheets because some oils will stain certain fabrics and not ever come out. I've never had this lotion stain anything, but I'm not taking any chances!

This is really great if you have issues with foot odor, as peppermint is said to help with those types of problems. I have no experience with this but have heard from others that peppermint creams and sprays help foot odor.

While I'm in the shower I use a very strong exfoliant on my feet every single night. I sometimes don't use the exfoliant and I use a pumice stone instead, depending on how much time I have. Then I put the foot creme on and I put on some thick cotton socks that I only use for wearing at night with lotions. It will stain your socks, like previous reviewers stated, so keep a pair separate from the rest.

I honestly don't think this does a whole lot more than regular lotion. It might be slightly more hydrating, but I don't think that its really worth buying a separate product just for feet unless it works way better than plain lotion. The only reason why I keep this is for the tingle effect and smell, which relaxes my tired feet after a long day.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Absolute Favorite Foot Lotion!!, September 29, 2014
LVesper (Powder Springs, GA) - See all my reviews
Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion is my absolute favorite foot lotion of all! I have tried many different brands of peppermint foot lotion & I keep going back to this one. This may sound weird, but if my feet are dry & tired, I have difficulties sleeping at night. Many foot lotions only moisturize your feet and I find that I have to apply more lotion thirty minutes later because my feet are still tired. This one really goes beyond that and soothes the feet. The peppermint oil & menthol leave a pleasant tingling sensation as well as a nice scent. It leaves my feet feeling refreshed. Unfortunately, I have had difficulties finding this in the stores lately. I really hope it hasn't been discontinued. I am thrilled to find that it's available on Amazon! The only other foot lotion that I've liked as much as this one is The Body Shoppe's peppermint foot lotion which is a bit more expensive.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'll Use It Up, but I Won't Re-purchase It. Alas!, October 10, 2014
I had such high hopes for this foot lotion: the peppermint would be cooling and comfortable, the moisturizer would aid my dry feet. It would be a luxurious experience. Burt's Bees products are generally hit-or-miss: the hand salve and lip balms are excellent, while a lot of the body care items -- lotions, soaps, etc -- are uneven in quality.

And then all my aspirations for smooth, lovely, fragranced appendages fell flat: the peppermint smell is moderate, but not strong (though quite refreshing!). The cooling sensation was....not present, in any meaningful sense. And worst of all, the moisturizing properties just didn't cut it: after using a pumice stone in the shower, and then applying the peppermint lotion, I found it evaporated/sunk into my skin without improving dryness or rough skin.

I'll finish up the tube, but wouldn't re-purchase the product.

Foot Lotion