5.0 out of 5 stars How refreshing!!!!!!!!!!!
I love most Burt's Bees products, but this one is a really great find. Very soothing especially when the weather gets warm.
Published on April 27, 2011 by Angela H. Serrano

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
The smell is okay but not great, and the lotion lacks any real moisture. It seems like it just sits on the skin rather than really moisturizing. I needed something for my swollen feet during pregnancy, but this didn't cut it.
Published 18 months ago by E. Ellis

5.0 out of 5 stars How refreshing!!!!!!!!!!!, April 27, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Minty!!! Refreshing!, June 20, 2011
This is the best foot lotion ever!! After a long day at work and being on my feet all day, it feels so good! It is so minty that your entire room will smell like peppermint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, April 28, 2013
I've used Burt's Bees foot cream for years. Love it, it is cooling and refreshing, and moisturising, too! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm completely addicted to this lotion, July 14, 2012
My feet don't feel like mine unless I use this lotion. A tiny bit goes a long way. I have to use it every time I bathe it feels so good. It's soothing and tingly. I'm a runner so anything that makes my feet feel that good I have to have abundantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burts Bee Foot Lotion, December 14, 2011
I am very satisfied with this product.... I think it got discontinued everywhere... and i got it here and very happy I did... it works great on your feet..

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, September 30, 2011
It doesn't do anything for my callouses, but I love the tingly sensation. The most amazing think I should mention though is that it is the ONLY thing that helps when I have a psoriasis/exzema break out on my hands. This stuff clears it up and after I clear it up I use Jason vitamin e moisturizer to get rid of the remaining dryness. Good anti-fungal, not the best moisturizer, though it does moisturize, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the BBP foot lotion!, June 29, 2013
CC (Tempe, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
Refreshing moisture softening lotion I look forward to putting on soon as I step out of shower. If you wear socks it seals in the moisture. I also like to put a tiny dab behind ears and knees for a refreshing tingle!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, January 13, 2013
E. Ellis (Jacksonville, FL United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not Dr. Scholl's peppermint lotion, July 14, 2013
Couldn't find Dr. Scholl's peppermint foot lotion so I tried Burt's Bees. It's okay but doesn't have the tingle like the Dr. Scholl's. I won't purchase again; I'll try other manufacturers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot salvation = ), March 21, 2012
Flip flops wearing is my fave past time. If I'm not wearing shoes, I'm wearing flip flops. That meant dry toes and drier toes in the cold months. I've tried other foot moisturizers, but it seemed like it's not absorbed by the thicker skin that my feet had. So I turn to a trusted brand - Burt Bee's. After my first application, I fell in love with it. It's a little bit pricey if you think about it, but it is well worth the money. The peppermint also helped eliminate the 'sour' odor on my feet that I was born with. So it's not just effective foot lotion, but also a foot deodorizer.

Foot Lotion