5.0 out of 5 stars How refreshing!!!!!!!!!!!
I love most Burt's Bees products, but this one is a really great find. Very soothing especially when the weather gets warm.
Published on April 27, 2011 by Angela H. Serrano

3.0 out of 5 stars Soothing for Tired Tootsies!
This stuff has such a great scent! It reminds me of those old-fashioned, soft peppermint nougat candies you could get at Christmas. I loved those, and this lotion smells just like them. Super sweet and pepperminty.

Published 6 months ago by Brynnlux

5.0 out of 5 stars How refreshing!!!!!!!!!!!, April 27, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Minty!!! Refreshing!, June 20, 2011
This is the best foot lotion ever!! After a long day at work and being on my feet all day, it feels so good! It is so minty that your entire room will smell like peppermint.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, September 30, 2011
It doesn't do anything for my callouses, but I love the tingly sensation. The most amazing think I should mention though is that it is the ONLY thing that helps when I have a psoriasis/exzema break out on my hands. This stuff clears it up and after I clear it up I use Jason vitamin e moisturizer to get rid of the remaining dryness. Good anti-fungal, not the best moisturizer, though it does moisturize, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, July 12, 2014
J. Kushlan (Milwaukee, WI, USA) - See all my reviews
I had used the coconut foot cream and was really looking forward to this one. I was not disappointed. This lotion has a cooling sensation. It's different from the coconut lotion. The coconut is more of a thick translucent ointment, which is nice for intensive treatment with socks at night. This one is a traditional lotion that is wonderful at any hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, April 28, 2013
I've used Burt's Bees foot cream for years. Love it, it is cooling and refreshing, and moisturising, too! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm completely addicted to this lotion, July 14, 2012
My feet don't feel like mine unless I use this lotion. A tiny bit goes a long way. I have to use it every time I bathe it feels so good. It's soothing and tingly. I'm a runner so anything that makes my feet feel that good I have to have abundantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burts Bee Foot Lotion, December 14, 2011
I am very satisfied with this product.... I think it got discontinued everywhere... and i got it here and very happy I did... it works great on your feet..

3.0 out of 5 stars Soothing for Tired Tootsies!, March 4, 2014

It has a slight tingle to it when rubbed onto feet, and the scent is soothing and relaxing when you feel tired. The cream is very slippery but not greasy, and soaks into skin fairly quickly. You do need socks for wearing to bed though, because there is a residue left (a layer to sit on top of skin as a protectant) and you don't want it on your sheets because some oils will stain certain fabrics and not ever come out. I've never had this lotion stain anything, but I'm not taking any chances!

This is really great if you have issues with foot odor, as peppermint is said to help with those types of problems. I have no experience with this but have heard from others that peppermint creams and sprays help foot odor.

While I'm in the shower I use a very strong exfoliant on my feet every single night. I sometimes don't use the exfoliant and I use a pumice stone instead, depending on how much time I have. Then I put the foot creme on and I put on some thick cotton socks that I only use for wearing at night with lotions. It will stain your socks, like previous reviewers stated, so keep a pair separate from the rest.

I honestly don't think this does a whole lot more than regular lotion. It might be slightly more hydrating, but I don't think that its really worth buying a separate product just for feet unless it works way better than plain lotion. The only reason why I keep this is for the tingle effect and smell, which relaxes my tired feet after a long day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Great, Feels Refreshing, Natural!, April 30, 2014
Mary Leckie (Gibsonton, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
I first tried Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion when I got a free sample package of several Burt's Bees products as a free gift with an office depot order. I have some allergic eczema issues on one of my feet and I would apply this peppermint foot lotion after doing my nightly foot soak to aid in the softening of the skin and it made my feet feel wonderful!

I was so pleased with this product, but then again as far as I am concerned I am very pleased with ALL the Burt's Bees products I have tried. After my sample tube of Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion was gone I purchased more and plan on continued future use of the product.

It's a very fresh smelling, creamy, fast absorbing lotion that will leave your feet feeling, softer, and very fresh and clean. It offered lasting softness and moisture as well which I find important.

Try using it after a shower with the Burt's Bees Peppermint and Rosemary body wash for a super fresh, wake you up and make you feel energized combination! The peppermint scent is not too overbearing in fact I find it very pleasant and the fact that their products are 100% natural really means a great deal to me.

Trust in Burt's Bees and liven your morning with fresh peppermint on your tootsies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, July 2, 2014
I love this lotion! It's rich, but not greasy, smells wonderful of peppermint and gives your skin fresh cool and tingling.

Foot Lotion