5.0 out of 5 stars How refreshing!!!!!!!!!!!
I love most Burt's Bees products, but this one is a really great find. Very soothing especially when the weather gets warm.
Published on April 27, 2011 by Angela H. Serrano

3.0 out of 5 stars Soothing for Tired Tootsies!
This stuff has such a great scent! It reminds me of those old-fashioned, soft peppermint nougat candies you could get at Christmas. I loved those, and this lotion smells just like them. Super sweet and pepperminty.

Published 9 months ago by Brynnlux

5.0 out of 5 stars How refreshing!!!!!!!!!!!, April 27, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Minty!!! Refreshing!, June 20, 2011
This is the best foot lotion ever!! After a long day at work and being on my feet all day, it feels so good! It is so minty that your entire room will smell like peppermint.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, September 30, 2011
It doesn't do anything for my callouses, but I love the tingly sensation. The most amazing think I should mention though is that it is the ONLY thing that helps when I have a psoriasis/exzema break out on my hands. This stuff clears it up and after I clear it up I use Jason vitamin e moisturizer to get rid of the remaining dryness. Good anti-fungal, not the best moisturizer, though it does moisturize, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product....Thank You Burt's Bees, November 17, 2014
I have to be honest. I truly like how this foot lotion is thick. It spreads nicely and I even have spread it upwards onto my ankles and lower legs. It feels very soothing. Honestly, I was a little disappointed with the scent. I was expecting it to be more pepperminty. I just couldn't put my finger on the scent that truly isn't unpleasant, but not exactly pleasant. So, I read the ingredients. It's rosemary leaf extract! Now I know why I started thinking about being in my Nonna's kitchen...I could detect the subtle scent of the rosemary. I don't know why that would be in a peppermint product. I love peppermint and this product is not overly scented. I wish I could smell only the peppermint. However, it certainly doesn't take away how well this product works. I'm pleased with my purchase. If I could take away half a star, I would because of the rosemary scent. Perhaps I just have an overly sensitive nose and others will only smell the peppermint. I also like this product because it's 100% natural in a recycled container and made in the USA. So I give back the half star :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, July 12, 2014
J. Kushlan (Milwaukee, WI, USA) - See all my reviews
I had used the coconut foot cream and was really looking forward to this one. I was not disappointed. This lotion has a cooling sensation. It's different from the coconut lotion. The coconut is more of a thick translucent ointment, which is nice for intensive treatment with socks at night. This one is a traditional lotion that is wonderful at any hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, April 28, 2013
I've used Burt's Bees foot cream for years. Love it, it is cooling and refreshing, and moisturising, too! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm completely addicted to this lotion, July 14, 2012
My feet don't feel like mine unless I use this lotion. A tiny bit goes a long way. I have to use it every time I bathe it feels so good. It's soothing and tingly. I'm a runner so anything that makes my feet feel that good I have to have abundantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burts Bee Foot Lotion, December 14, 2011
I am very satisfied with this product.... I think it got discontinued everywhere... and i got it here and very happy I did... it works great on your feet..

3.0 out of 5 stars Soothing for Tired Tootsies!, March 4, 2014

It has a slight tingle to it when rubbed onto feet, and the scent is soothing and relaxing when you feel tired. The cream is very slippery but not greasy, and soaks into skin fairly quickly. You do need socks for wearing to bed though, because there is a residue left (a layer to sit on top of skin as a protectant) and you don't want it on your sheets because some oils will stain certain fabrics and not ever come out. I've never had this lotion stain anything, but I'm not taking any chances!

This is really great if you have issues with foot odor, as peppermint is said to help with those types of problems. I have no experience with this but have heard from others that peppermint creams and sprays help foot odor.

While I'm in the shower I use a very strong exfoliant on my feet every single night. I sometimes don't use the exfoliant and I use a pumice stone instead, depending on how much time I have. Then I put the foot creme on and I put on some thick cotton socks that I only use for wearing at night with lotions. It will stain your socks, like previous reviewers stated, so keep a pair separate from the rest.

I honestly don't think this does a whole lot more than regular lotion. It might be slightly more hydrating, but I don't think that its really worth buying a separate product just for feet unless it works way better than plain lotion. The only reason why I keep this is for the tingle effect and smell, which relaxes my tired feet after a long day.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Absolute Favorite Foot Lotion!!, September 29, 2014
LVesper (Powder Springs, GA) - See all my reviews
Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion is my absolute favorite foot lotion of all! I have tried many different brands of peppermint foot lotion & I keep going back to this one. This may sound weird, but if my feet are dry & tired, I have difficulties sleeping at night. Many foot lotions only moisturize your feet and I find that I have to apply more lotion thirty minutes later because my feet are still tired. This one really goes beyond that and soothes the feet. The peppermint oil & menthol leave a pleasant tingling sensation as well as a nice scent. It leaves my feet feeling refreshed. Unfortunately, I have had difficulties finding this in the stores lately. I really hope it hasn't been discontinued. I am thrilled to find that it's available on Amazon! The only other foot lotion that I've liked as much as this one is The Body Shoppe's peppermint foot lotion which is a bit more expensive.

Foot Lotion