5.0 out of 5 stars Please Purchase!
This is honestly the best "beauty" $13 I have ever spent. As a beauty pageant queen (2010/2011)and business executive, I am constantly on the search for products that are effective, yet easy to use and obtain. With this set, I have found what I need! I purchased it originally on Amazon, and have also found it at WalMart for approximately the same price.
The negatives...
Published on February 5, 2011 by bellavs84

3.0 out of 5 stars burt bees
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Please Purchase!, February 5, 2011
This review is from: Burt's Bees Hand Repair Kit (Health and Beauty)
The negatives I have heard here are the following:
kit comes with almond rather than banana hand cream
kit comes with yellow rather than bee print gloves
Let me address both.....
Kit comes with almond rather than banana hand cream: I have never heard of nor used the brand's almond or banana hand cream before this, however the almond hand cream which I received is AMAZING! I seriously received this kit two days ago, and after using this lotion + gloves only for the two days, I have the softest hands I have ever experienced in my entire life. My husband, who has serious scent allergies, is not affected by the smell and tells me that I smell amazing after I put this on before bed. This is the most amazing lotion/cream I have ever encountered (and in my pageant/modeling experience I have tried many products)-- even after washing my hands multiple times throughout the day, the softness lasts...unlike other products that are more expensive and offer just a temporary moisture boost.
Kit comes with yellow rather than bee print gloves --
Really? Ok, yes, the picture on the package shows gloves with a print of little bees on it. Maybe the company should update their packaging. However, I would rather have them spend the money on developing more amazing products like the ones they currently offer. The bee print cotton gloves and the pale yellow cotton gloves (which I received) I would think offer the exact same benefits. Do you see the print when you wear them while you sleep? The pale yellow gloves, which I own as part of this kit, are absolutely amazing. I have purchased many pairs of spa gloves, spending up to $40/pair....and these are just as good as any I've tried. Yes, they are simply cotton gloves. However, they are durably constructed, and fit well on my small hands (many gloves come off my tiny hands during the night because they are too large; these don't do so).
In summary, the gloves + almond hand cream + lemon cuticle cream combination has given me results better than I ever anticipated, and I hope you try it for yourself. Believe me....I have spent several hundred dollars to try everything out there....and Burt's Bees products are second to none!

5.0 out of 5 stars After just two nights...hands are healing, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Hand Repair Kit (Health and Beauty)
I get tiny, painful splits at the sides of my nails, especially on my thumbs, when my hands are in too much water (I am not good about using rubber gloves) or when the weather is cold and dry. I also find that putting on hand cream frequently during the day doesn't solve the problem. This little gem of a kit is doing the trick. The gloves are comfy, and the creams that come in this kit are excellent. Highly recommend this for anyone who needs to take better care of their hands...like me! I slathered on the cream and wore the gloves for two nights at first and saw a quick improvement. Now, I will wear them only occasionally to keep my hands soft. I am also using the little tub of day cream and like it, too. I am planning to use this as a little gift in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars It Repairs!, August 23, 2008
This review is from: Burt's Bees Hand Repair Kit (Health and Beauty)
This kit is all you need for hand repair. I'm not organized enough to use all the creams as a system and wear the little gloves, but even still each cream works great individually to repair dry and damaged skin. The lemon cuticle cream and the shea butter repair cream give an instant fix. The banana hand cream is good for maintaining moisture on an every day basis and has a really fun smell, but probably not something you'd want to apply before going out into public or shaking hands with other people. The kit comes with a clear drawstring bag to store everything together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and smells fantastic, November 6, 2008
This review is from: Burt's Bees Hand Repair Kit (Health and Beauty)
I have been a big fan of Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle cream for years, and was very happy to find this little hand healing kit.

The beeswax and banana hand creme is super creamy & highly scented, but the scent dissipates pretty quickly once you start massaging it into your hands. It leaves a slightly greasy feel on your hands, but that's Ok with me.

I follow up and application of the hand creme with massaging the cuticle balm into my nails. This also has a pretty strong scent to it, but it is a little nicer than the banana, it is more natural smelling (even though both products are nearly 100% natural)

Burt's Bees products are the only ones that have been able to heal my very dry hands and fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!, October 15, 2010
Michelle Goldbeck (Baltimore, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Hand Repair Kit (Health and Beauty)
I've been a Burt's Bees lover for quite some time and this product is no exception. The hand repair cream is amazing and the bee gloves are freakin' adorable. Just apply a small amount of repair cream to your hands, put on the gloves, go to bed, then wake up with soft hands. Yes, it's really THAT simple! The banana hand cream and cuticle cream are great for daily use.

The first time I used of of these kits, I received it as a gift from my husband. I let it sit in the closet for a while because I thought I'd never be able to sleep with gloves on my hands. Please don't let that deter you from buying this product! The gloves are so soft and breathable that you won't notice you're wearing them after the first couple minutes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too drying, September 17, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Hand Repair Kit (Health and Beauty)
I bought the hand pack thinking this would help, as I have to wash my hands A Lot. It made my cuticles and hang nails worse; even wearing the gloves at night. I will not use their products again as my lips are burning after using the lip balm. I'll stick with good old Vaseline and baby oil. Much cheaper and works much better. Their hype about beeswax sounds good but doesn't work; stick to naturals instead of paying big bucks. Would love to hear a company response.

3.0 out of 5 stars burt bees, August 18, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Hand Repair Kit (Health and Beauty)
I like the almond cream, best cream I've ever tried for dry, bleeding cracked hands, incredible! I love the smell of the lemon cuticle cream. However, the other products smell pretty bad, didn't get the gloves with the bees, just yellow ones. Also, concerns me some products had 2010 date on them and we are in Aug of 2013. Plus, I checked Burt bees site and they sell this for two dollars cheaper. Some products are better bought on actual site.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft hands :), February 10, 2010
This review is from: Burt's Bees Hand Repair Kit (Health and Beauty)
This is a good product! Love the lotions, and I especially love the gloves! The only thing I'm not happy with is the don't send the banana hand cream...it's an almond hand cream, which doesn't smell that great. I ordered 2 of these and they both came with the almond. But that's the only issue I have with it!

2.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Disappointed, July 7, 2011
This review is from: Burt's Bees Hand Repair Kit (Health and Beauty)
The kit was smaller than I expected. Everything seemed just a touch bigger than the "free gift" deals you used to get with cosmetic purchases in some department stores.

The gloves were poorly constructed (it looks like the person who sewed it couldn't hold the seams straight on the sewing machine), and I did NOT like the smell of anything except for the almond cream. The hand repair cream, in particular, had a sharply medicinal and astringent smell that I did not find at all pleasant. I ended up throwing away everything except the almond cream and the gloves.

I LOVED the almond cream. This almost redeemed the entire package for me. It's very thick, but not greasy, and has a light and pleasant almond smell to it.

Honestly, the kit might have been a decent-to-good purchase for about half the price since it did let me sample a bunch of products I've been curious about, but at it's current price, I didn't think it was worth the purchase. Looking back, I wish I'd just bought some well-constructed spa gloves and a bucket of that almond cream.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware. Contents of the kit vary and do not match the description., January 12, 2010
F. Moreno (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Hand Repair Kit (Health and Beauty)
The kit is described as containing a banana wax hand cream, but that product was replaced with an almond cream which is clearly inferior. Amazon will not replace the product, as they claim this "is not their error, but the vendor which supplies them. Again, buyer beware.

Burt's Bees Hand Repair Kit