5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trial of Burt's Bees Products
Published on January 17, 2012 by Rancher_Mama

2.0 out of 5 stars not a good gift
its much more smaller than it looks; and for the price it just dont made it worth. try the bigger size options.
Published 7 months ago by vicarious

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trial of Burt's Bees Products, January 17, 2012
I purchased this trial pack so that I could try some of Burt's Bees other products, as my husband and myself are addicted to Burt's Chapstick. So far, so great! I really enjoy the smell of the body wash, the milk and honey lotion is amazing, my skin feels moisturized and smooth, and the foot cream and hand salve are awesome! I would recommend this for a travel kit or for someone looking to try out Burt's amazing products!

2.0 out of 5 stars not a good gift, December 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, but...., June 5, 2013
I was anxious to try Burt's Bees products because I heard they were the cat's meow. Well, I wasn't impressed with them because they were a little oily and smelled a bit like Vick's Vapor rub. However, not all was lost. My niece absolutely LOVES the stuff, so I gave it all to her. She is totally happy so for that, I rate you a 5! It arrived in a perfect amount of time and the packaging was awesome. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products, April 18, 2013
great way to preview product to see if you like it --- I love this product and now use the shampoo and foot moisturizer all the time. Love that is is safe for me and the environment too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burts bees why are you so good to me?!, March 9, 2013
I am absolutely in love with this kit! It comes in such a perfect package. If you are the type of person who likes to try products out before you buy the actual size then you will love this too. I'm very happy to say that I tried almost everything out tonight and I like everything that I tried, I will be buying the real sizes once these are all gone.
Thanks Burts Bee's!

5.0 out of 5 stars Burts Bees Head TO Toe Kit, February 15, 2013
This was a gift to my Granddaughter for Christmas. But it was on her wish list, as she loves everything by Burts Bees.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my daughter, January 16, 2013
Part of a Christmas gift for my daughter. She absolutely loves all the products in it. She feels very grown up with them and since they are more natural we feel good about her having them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 16, 2012
It is deff littler then i expected. I will deff have to get another gift to go with it but it is nice just small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit to try stuff out!!!, December 16, 2012
I bought this kit before spending full price on the big bottles and I'm glad I did! All the products were great and I have since purchased the full size face wash and body lotion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for mom!, May 14, 2012
Perfect Burt's Bees product and makes for very easy travel sizes. Perfect size to say the least. Would buy another one!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›