Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now DOTD

on January 17, 2012
I purchased this trial pack so that I could try some of Burt's Bees other products, as my husband and myself are addicted to Burt's Chapstick. So far, so great! I really enjoy the smell of the body wash, the milk and honey lotion is amazing, my skin feels moisturized and smooth, and the foot cream and hand salve are awesome! I would recommend this for a travel kit or for someone looking to try out Burt's amazing products!
on December 1, 2013
its much more smaller than it looks; and for the price it just dont made it worth. try the bigger size options.
on June 5, 2013
I was anxious to try Burt's Bees products because I heard they were the cat's meow. Well, I wasn't impressed with them because they were a little oily and smelled a bit like Vick's Vapor rub. However, not all was lost. My niece absolutely LOVES the stuff, so I gave it all to her. She is totally happy so for that, I rate you a 5! It arrived in a perfect amount of time and the packaging was awesome. Thanks!
on March 9, 2013
I am absolutely in love with this kit! It comes in such a perfect package. If you are the type of person who likes to try products out before you buy the actual size then you will love this too. I'm very happy to say that I tried almost everything out tonight and I like everything that I tried, I will be buying the real sizes once these are all gone.
Thanks Burts Bee's!
on January 16, 2013
Part of a Christmas gift for my daughter. She absolutely loves all the products in it. She feels very grown up with them and since they are more natural we feel good about her having them.
on April 18, 2013
great way to preview product to see if you like it --- I love this product and now use the shampoo and foot moisturizer all the time. Love that is is safe for me and the environment too.
on December 16, 2012
I bought this kit before spending full price on the big bottles and I'm glad I did! All the products were great and I have since purchased the full size face wash and body lotion.
on July 10, 2013
bought as a gift to send to a friend. nice collection of items all in one package and easy to send online to a friend for a cheer up day gift.
on May 14, 2012
Perfect Burt's Bees product and makes for very easy travel sizes. Perfect size to say the least. Would buy another one!
on February 15, 2013
This was a gift to my Granddaughter for Christmas. But it was on her wish list, as she loves everything by Burts Bees.