5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff
This is a cut and paste from the review I wrote for the 6oz tube of the same product (note, this is for the Shea and Vitamin E version):

Published on February 22, 2012 by MJ23447

1.0 out of 5 stars Aluminum?! Really?
Published on January 22, 2013 by Grandma Rev

1.0 out of 5 stars Aluminum?! Really?, January 22, 2013
Didn't take long for Clorox to change the formula for Aloe & Buttermilk Body Lotion. Disappointed. Switching to Aura Cacia. Coconut oil went from 4th ingrd to 9th. Aloe from 7 to 13, Buttermilk from 9 to 14. Goodguide gives it 4 out of 10 on health. Added decyl cocoate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, cetyl alcohol, lactic acid, citric acid, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, limonene.

1.0 out of 5 stars Recovered Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Addict!!!, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion, 12 Fluid Ounces (Health and Beauty)
This new formula is absolutely disgusting!
It smells like a foul chemical disguised with something stinky.
When I first bought this long ago, I thought it was going to be the same
beautiful lotion as the original. I knew the bottle looked different, but didn't know the formula had changed.
The original formula smelled sooooooo good and felt sooooooo moisturizing for hours and hours!
It smelled so good sometimes I would just sit and enjoy how good I smelled : ) (really)!
My cat would lick me every time I wore the lotion and would not leave me alone!
It use to be so natural, so delicious, and so moisturizing.

So please, please, please........... go back to the original ingredients and my cat and I will forever
be your lotion slaves.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, February 22, 2012

Every winter I go through the same thing. It starts on my calves. They get so dry that I itch them (even in my sleep) and they inevitably get bloody and scabbed up (I know, it is gross). Then it would spread to my other dry zones which is pretty much my whole body at this point.

Every year I try several different moisturizers with little success. In particular I find that the average lotion quits working after just a few hours and my skin begins to get dry again.

This year, on a whim, I picked up the Bert's Bees chapstick at a local pharmacy. I really liked it so I thought "let me try their moisturizer". Then I saw this one which says it lasts 24 hours. I thought to myself that this was something worth trying. Frankly I don't know how they do it but this lotion truly does last up to 24 hours...even on very very dry skin.

After just a few days of use the red blotchyness on my skin (my hands and arms in particular) has receded. The scabs (from the scratching) are all healing and I don't have that "tight" feeling to my skin anymore. After so many years of using moisturizers that either didn't work or made the dryness worse this is amazing. Not only has the itchiness stopped but my skin looks smooth and has a pleasing sheen to it. I never ever thought the back of my hands would look like anything other than a troll monster from under a bridge but they actually look pretty good now! And only after a few days...to say I'm impressed would be an understatement.

Now, as with all things it isn't all good. The smell of the lotion is not great. It is by no means bad but at least to me it smells a little odd. Also, it is expensive. Even this discounted 3 pack is around 1 dollar an ounce and lets face it 6oz goes pretty fast when you are using it from head to toe. Lastly, it takes a lot of work to spread it out on my skin and I have to work quickly because it absorbs FAST. If you leave it in one place too long it will absorb too much there and leave that part of your skin feeling greasy.

Having said all that I don't think this lotion is for everyone. IF you have really bad dry skin I cannot recommend it highly enough. If you have normal skin you may find the smell a little off-putting, the cost too high, and difficult to spread it evenly. That is fine, not every moisturizer is for every skin type. But seriously, if you have really bad dry skin and have "tried everything" not so fast--try this product. You'll be glad you did, click add to cart and get it done. My skin feels better than I can remember (and in the dead of winter!)...very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Lotion!, October 13, 2012
This lotion is wonderful for dry skin! We have 2 woodstoves so one of my hands always has super dry skin and this lotion works wonders. It is not greasy and soaks in pretty quick. Pleasant smell without being too perfumy. My daughter in Law is the one who told me about it and she loves it also. I have super dry feet also (was poor and lived without shoes growing up so they have been permanently damaged) and between this lotion and a Watkins lotion, they are softening up rather nice! This makes a super gift for someone as most people like to buy the cheap junk at the dollar store...especially young parents who's money is really tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft skin, February 9, 2013
This product is wonderful and worth every penny. Keeps your skin soft and smooth. 99% all natural. It last the whole day long.

5.0 out of 5 stars great lotion, July 30, 2012
I love this lotion! This is my 2nd bottle, had to order another because I was so happy with the first. The lotion smells great, which I don't think a lot of "natural" lotions do. Also the lotion is very moisturizing. I have struggled with some other Burt's Bees products in the past, but this one I am very happy with!

1.0 out of 5 stars not the same as the old milk and honey, August 20, 2013
C (United States) - See all my reviews
This smells odd. This is not the same as the old bottle with the cow on the front. Wish i knew before ordering...
Update: I used this again and it smelled better than the initial few pumps from the bottle. It does not smell as sour as it originally did and I will finish using the bottle, however, I still prefer the old version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Burt's Bees, June 27, 2013
First of all, I LOVE Burt's Bees. I have extremely sensitive skin and it is hard to find things that don't bother my skin, but also work! I tend to use this year round, but the consistency is a bit more appropriate for summer. I especially love this for my legs. It leaves them super soft. I like the scent, which is fairly light and doesn't tend to linger on the skin for long, however my sister turned her nose up at it. You may want to check it out in the store first to make sure you're ok with the smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite lotion...., March 2, 2013
Only lotion I use! No odor, not oily! Awesome price! Can't find it cheaper anywhere else! Highly recommend especially if you have dry sensitive skin!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Product I've Found For Delicate, Aging Mature Skin! Can't Do Without This One!!, July 18, 2014
I'm in my late 50s & have very delicate skin. I bruise easy & had a chemical burn on my hands. I live in San Diego, CA, you'd think I could find this size in the stores here, but I can't! I've been using this particular lotion combined with the Burt's Bees Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash. Hands down, bar none, this is the best duo for delicate aging skin that bruises easily. I've also found just lately that I had some really dry bumpy areas on my skin that itched! Within a week it was healed!! I've tried using name brands available in the stores & nothing compares. I end up with large bruises & start bruising easily again. This with the Radiance Body Wash combo is The One!!! I don't know which one it is that does the trick, but now that I know how great Burt's Bees works I just pray they don't ever discontinue! Anyone who has such delicate skin that bruises easily & I mean arm length, draw blood bruising that takes weeks to fade check out these products & give them a try. I really think you won't be disappointed,

Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion, 12 Fluid Ounces