Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Intensive Repairing Serum, 0.45 Fluid Ounces
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 21, 2015
I normally love this product...I've ordered it for years and I love how moisturized my face feels. But the last subscribe-and-save shipment I received, I thought the product looked and smelled a little off. The color was different and it even smelled different..almost like it was just vegetable oil maybe. But I couldn't be sure because I didn't have another bottle to compare it to at the time and I thought maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. I got my next subscribe-and-save shipment last night and it confirmed that the last bottle was fake or tampered with. The bottle on the left is the bottle that is clearly off, and the bottle on the right is what color it should be. Disappointed in Amazon's product control sometimes.
review image
33 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I've been using this serum for about two years now, and really love it! I have oily skin with large pores, but I usually only break out around that time of the month. I was worried, however, that this serum might be too oily for my skin, but it's not at all.

The serum has a medicinal/herbal scent that may be too strong for some people at first, but, after a couple of minutes, the scent not noticeable at all. (I happen to really like the scent, but my husband can't stand it.)

Since it's pretty thick, I use it only at night, and usually use it maybe two or three times a week (on the nights when I don't use Retin-A). I usually apply this about 15 minutes before I go to bed so it has some time to sink in -- I use two drops to cover my face and undereye area, and two more drops to cover my neck and chest. The bottle it comes in in small, but it lasts awhile, probably about six months or so.

It also doesn't leave any residue on my pillow case. When I wake in the morning after using this, my skin has a healthy glow and my fine wrinkles (I'm almost 39) are smoother and less noticeable.
VINE VOICEon November 10, 2008
I tried this knowing that the whole bee line has so many benefits. I was honestly happily surprised to see the smooth results - looking younger.
This is a great product to wear at home. Another reviewer liked the smell. Personally, that's the one part of the product that I'm not too crazy about, but it does not smell so bad that it would effect my purchase.
Provides:
Serum to reduce signs of fine lines - and it does that extremely well.
Get this product if you're not sure WHICH one to get. It makes a difference you will notice!
on October 10, 2010
I bought this serum thinking O boy here I go again searching for surgery in the bottle. Well I think I found it. I really love this serum. I put it on half of my face to see if it made a differace, and I could tell. I have co workers asking me about what i have changed. I just tell them a cute little bottle.
on September 6, 2008
i love this product, my skin stays moisterized but not oily. it absorbs after a few minutes. my favorite thing about it is the wonderful smell, and wholesome ingredients. i highly recommend it.
on May 6, 2010
I've bought this many times and for someone who skates around with products, that's amazing. Sinks in. Skin plumps up. Feels good. Lines look better.
on January 5, 2011
Have used the product for awhile. Seems to work nicely. No miracles but have seen improvement with wrinkles around eyes.
on April 1, 2012
I like this product; my face feels nicer when I use it, and the scent is terrific. But I haven't seen any improvement in the appearance of lines in my face since I started using it.
on April 29, 2013
I've been using this for about a month in conjunction with the Naturally Ageless Night Cream. I'm not sure if it's ACTUALLY working, but in my eyes my skin looks a whole heap healthier - more elastic and plump. The fine lines are still there but they don't seem to be as deep and dehydrated. The smell is quite strong but it's not unpleasant, sometimes I even think it's quite pleasant.
on September 17, 2013
I'm one of the lucky gals in her late twenties that is dealing with both acne AND fine lines! I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts in the "T-zone" area which tends to get more oily, so I have to be SUPER careful when choosing anti-aging products, since so many of them are oily/high moisturizing.
I've been using several Burt's Bees products over the years, so I thought I would try this one since my skin has never reacted to any of the other products.
I've been using this every night for nearly 2 weeks, and I definitely see a slight improvement! These are the areas where I'm using it:
- "parenthesis lines"
- around the top of my upper lip
- between the eyebrows
- around the bottom and sides of my eyes

This stuff goes a LONG way, too. For those areas, I am literally using 2 drops (one for the prenthesis and lip, one for the eyes and brow).

My parenthesis lines are my biggest trouble spot, and my makeup is starting to settle there so that I'm constantly having to smudge it out of there. After 2 weeks I have noticed that makeup no longer settles there, excepts where the lines are deepest just to the sides of my mouth. I call that a HUGE improvement in this amount of time! My frown lines between my brows are definitely softer, but I have to say I haven't noticed any change around my eyes.

I'm also happy to report that even though I am using this product in my acne-prone areas, it has caused NO breakouts! That still amazes me, since this is a oil-based product. There is no skin irritation either.

My only small complaint is that there is some kind of minty ingredient that bothers my eyes a bit if they are open with the product on, so I would put this on literally right before bed when you're done reading and watching TV so your eyes are closed and not getting that minty evaporation in them.

I am still new to the anti-aging products, so I haven't tested very many, but I can tell you that the Clinique products did nothing for me, and this showed very fast results that I am pleased with so far! For the price and how long it lasts, I think it's worth a try.

*Burt's Bees is also a Cruelty-free product line!*