5.0 out of 5 stars NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS FOR ECZEMA!!!!!
I didn't purchase this product from Amazon, but had to come and write a review anyway.

Published 24 months ago by OneHappyMom

1.0 out of 5 stars Baby had rashes all over the body
Published 5 months ago by Sumedha D

5.0 out of 5 stars NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS FOR ECZEMA!!!!!, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil, 4 Fluid Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)

Long story short, my infant son has been dealing with severe eczema since he was a few months old. We have taken numerous trips to the pediatrician's office to try and find a solution. His arms were covered in dry bumps and the backs of his legs were bright red, weeping and even bleeding in some spots from the intense dryness and inflammation. It was absolutely horrible. We have tried at least a dozen different creams, lotions and ointments over the past 8 months and nothing has made a significant improvement. We have even tried prescription antibiotic cream, steroid cream and 2% hydrocortisone ointment. We were applying products to his skin with EVERY diaper change and coating him before bedtime. It was tiring for both of us, to say the least. The hardest part was that we were seeing little improvement.

Finally, in desperation, I bought a bottle of Burt's Bees Nourishing Baby Oil. I applied it liberally to his whole body immediately after his bath. No towel drying first. I just pulled him right from the tub and put the oil right on his wet skin.

I can't say enough about the results. We've only been using it for 2 weeks or so and his eczema is completely GONE!!! There isn't a single dry patch to be found anywhere. His skin is soft, smooth and completely hydrated. I am absolutely amazed by how beautiful his baby skin is in comparison to what it looked like before. Seeing him now, you would never know that he ever had a problem with severe eczema.

I plan on telling my pediatrician about this product next time we see him and will encourage him to tell all of his patients about this incredible oil.

No more cracked, weeping skin. No more sleepless nights from the itchiness. No more trips to the doctor and no more expensive, useless prescriptions!!!! This oil is a life changer!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful oil, May 26, 2012
This oil has been very helpful in keeping my babies skin moisturized since she was born. It's all natural, absorbs quickly and smells wonderful as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuff Really Works!, September 6, 2012
GERALD (United States) - See all my reviews
This stuff works just as described! It goes on very smoothly and has a very pleasant aroma. This oil can be used anywhere on your body to keep your skin healthy.
I've even used it on my hair and scalp to keep the old age itch away and it works great. Wife loves this oil too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Smells great, baby boy loves it!, March 5, 2014
We received a small sample of this when our baby boy was born 4 months ago. It is great though we were concerned since it was a lot more "expensive" than Johnson and Johnson baby oil.

We tried using J & J Baby oil but after one use our son's skin broke out in small bumps everyone that we used the J & J. We immediately threw out the J & J and bought 3 of the Baby Bee Oil. It not only smells better (at least in our opinion) it is made with more natural ingredients like Grape oil, Apricot oil etc it is so much more gentle on our son's skin.

I highly recommend using this product.

I have actually started using it as a beard conditioner and I am very, very pleased! I've normally gone and spent 25 bucks on 4 ounces of natural beard conditioner but this actually works better. My very rough and scruff full length beard has gotten a lot softer and shinier and I don't have to worry if I get any on the baby or on my shirt. The baby and wife love the smell and the oil comes right out of the clothes. I can't recommend this enough! The whole line is great and does what it says.

1.0 out of 5 stars Baby had rashes all over the body, June 15, 2014
Didn't work for my son. We first bought "Burt's Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Gift Set" and used this oil from that set. It was great! Smelled good and kept the skin soft. Once we started using the oil from this pack though, our baby (then 3 weeks old) developed red rashes all over his body. At first we thought it was from something else, but when we visited our ped, she suggested we stop using this oil for a while. After we stopped using the oil, the rashes were gone. There was nothing else we changed so I'm guessing the rashes were from this oil. So I'm wondering if the oil from the gift set and this pack is exactly the same?

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, May 13, 2014
I love giving my baby a massage with this baby oil each evening after her bath. It smells delicious! It is great for massaging, but it also absorbs quickly, so she is not an oily mess. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Only oil I would use, January 15, 2014
My favorite oil for kids and adults. Wouldn't use anything else and people always say my kids smell so good after they give them hugs. Even put it in their hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great massage oil for baby, November 26, 2012
Sha (London, UK/San Francisco, USA) - See all my reviews
I've been using this oil to massage my baby since she was about a month old. It is much better than other oils I tried such as the California Baby oils which left a rancid odor on baby's clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, June 10, 2013
I bought this oil when I was pregnant. I used it till our baby boy was born and used it for the baby after. Except for the baby smell, the oil makes your hair and skin soft and absorbs really well. Also, very useful if for massaging your swollen feet.

I am using this as a massaging oil for the baby before bath. The oil absorbs really well and the baby skin does not need any moisturizing lotion after bath. Unlike other oils, skin feels soft and NOT oily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Mom and Baby!, March 31, 2014
CoopJen (Dayton, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
With the birth of our first child, we were looking for an all natural product line and a friend recommended Burts Bees Baby. I've ordered and used everything (bath oil, bath soap, lotion, diaper rash ointment, multipurpose ointment, etc.) and we have been highly impressed. We even used the Multi-Purpose Ointment on our son for 2 weeks after his circumcision and it healed up nicely. We use the Diaper Rash Creme at every diaper change and his little butt is nice and pink (no red rash!!!!). The lavender body wash and lotion are excellent too and smell great!