5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS !!!!, August 22, 2005
This review is from: Burt's Bees Peppermint Breath Drops for Man and Beast, 2 fl oz (Health and Beauty)
This certainly works for MAN & BEAST, especially after his favorite garlicky meal. I'm talking about a severe case of bad breath here.

We usually have a very stinky house for a few days after DH had this one dish accompanied by lots of garlic. His car stinks for a few days as well. Not only his breath is all that horrible smell, but you can also smell it all over his body because I think that odor comes out with his sweat.

This breath drops not only tastes good, which is a big factor that DH is even willing to take, but it also works almost on contact. In my case, all I need to do is give him some drops soon after he finishes that dish, than add some booster drops a few hours later for 3 to 4 times. Viola, no more stinky house, or car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Dogs, August 18, 2005
I use this with my mastiff who has nasty breath. He thinks it's a treat and when sees the bottle he sits by my side and wags his tail like mad. It's the best ever, puppy kissesa ren't so bad with Burts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works and tastes great!, July 2, 2005
I love this stuff! It tastes really great, and since you can swallow it, it really does the job. I used it when I was sick, and it worked wonders. It lasts a while, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for kids, July 13, 2005
Momof4@Peace "mom@peace" (Lower AL ~ United States) - See all my reviews
this is wonderful to help with little kids breath issues. since it is safe to swallow and tastes really nice, it is perfect for them.