Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on February 16, 2014
A little pricey, but if you can get it on Amazon Prime in a two pack it makes for a better value. I have been using it for tattoo aftercare, and has worked great in promoting quick healing and keeping skin moisturized. Highly recommend!
on May 9, 2016
This is an extraordinary product and it's my favorite out of all the Burts beeswax items but I love them all. The reason I love this one the most is because versatility. You can use it on any cut, infection, sliver, under your eyes for a nighttime wrinkle cream and countless others.. If you have a sliver that's impossible to remove at bedtime just cover it with this ointment put a bandaid on it. it will draw it to the surface by morning and considerably so. It's amazing salve.
While this is a little oily, it has a nice lavender scent. It is a great take along item that goes into a purse or a beach bag. The most important thing is I use it on skin irritations, burns, mosquito bites. It is a general purpose remedy that works on pretty much anything......even bee stings. I used this on a big sting I got at the beach the other day and it helped with both the discomfort, swelling and redness. This is both a good product but also a very convenient one.
It is a bit pricey given the quantity but a little goes a long way.
on August 28, 2015
This product is pure magic. In the past my cuts have been slow healing and sometime they get infected. But since I have been using this product I have healed almost overnight. Also I had a rash about a month ago and I applied this ointment and it took away the itch. I love it. The only problem is the container, it is hard to open.
on June 6, 2010
The Doctor Burt's Res-Q Ointment is wonderful on lips, hands, cuticles and anything else. I always have compliments on the wonderful smell (the lavender really stands out). It has an oil base, yet I love the product.
on July 7, 2012
When I had a painful crack at the corner of my thumbnail during the winter, I tried this product. At the end of the day, I realized that I hadn't thought about this little aggravation all day. I used it again that night and the split was almost healed the next day. I'm giving it to friends who garden!
on June 10, 2012
I always use it for my family.
It is like a panacea.
It protect my family from itcy, skin trouble, sun burn, scar so on.
I can not live without it.
Thanks Burt's Bees!
on May 23, 2011
can always depend on this product. its really hard to find in the stores..use this product for everything. works great on sunburns to .Had to come on line to find it.and I always trust amazon. have never had any trouble there always fast on delevery.
on January 16, 2013
This is great stuff! Best chapstick ointment ever - doesn't need to be applied every day, like normal chapsticks do! Bought a 3 pack - one for my purse, office, and home! Haven't tried it on my garden worked cuticles, but will after seeing another person's review about having great results with it. Grandkids don't mind it either, helps soothe and heal their owie's quickly!
on August 27, 2014
This product works and I have used it for years, purchasing it at Whole Foods where they had bins of it. I read a review that included information from the University of Maryland's Medical Center who did a study on iRes-Q and reports that the comfrey ingredient is problematic for adults and should never be used on children. It disappeared from my local Whole Foods about six months ago.