5.0 out of 5 stars This is a GOOD thing!
Published on July 29, 2009 by Louis F. Darosa Jr.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Substitute For My Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer Spray
I found this on clearance at the grocery store for $1.00 and was excited to find a spray hand sanitizer since Bath & Body Works discontinued making their version. I like that it's a spray, but it STINKS really badly! I had to throw it away. Still on the hunt for a spray hand sanitizer that doesn't smell like puke and therefore making me unwilling to use it!
Published on October 21, 2011 by Melissa E. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a GOOD thing!, July 29, 2009
My mom brought home a bottle of this stuff when I tried some and was fascinated by it's natural witch hazel fragrance. It comes in a 2.0 fl. oz spray bottle which works very good by delivering a refreshing mist. I now enjoy keeping a bottle at my work desk and occasionally using it as a refreshing mist rather than just a hand sanitizer. It does evaporate quickly but leaves a nice feeling on the skin or hands. I am on my second bottle already but each bottles seems to last awhile. The first bottle lasted about a month and I mist a least twice a day so I find it very economical too. This list price is $4.99 per bottle which is what my mom paid at a local drug store (Rite Aid), so shop for the best price. ~ Louis, San Jose, CA

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hand Sanitizer I've Used, November 21, 2007
This review is from: Burt's Bees: Hand Sanitizer Aloe & Witch Hazel, 2 oz (Misc.)
I love this hand cleaner! All of Burt's Bees products are good, but this one is particularly easy to use for me. No more worrying about a cap popping open and spilling sanitizer in my purse, plus the scent is great. The price is fair for the product and shipping was very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sanitizer!, March 11, 2008
Adam Stein (Scottsdale, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
A bit costly, yet worth the price! We have one of these in each of our diaper bags. Anything from Burt's Bees is always worth the price in our eyes. We like the handiness of spraying this sanitizer and not having to glob on an overly large amount from the previous brand we used. Not overly smelly and yet it sanitizes well, and does not dry out our hands like the other brand used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite!, May 28, 2013
I love the smell of this and it's never drying nor does it sting. I typically use it with my kids when the sink isn't nearby or we're eating in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars No sticky hands!!, February 5, 2013
This is fabulous!! It has a pleasant aroma and it does not leave your hands feeling sticky after using it. In fact, your hands are softened by THIS hand sanitizer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! However..., October 18, 2013
This product is great. It smells great and leaves hands completely soft afterwards. I love that it has no bad chemical ingredients like most hand sanitizers; I give it 5 stars for naturalness and everything else about the product itself overall!

However, I question how long it will last. I'm a bit OCD with hand sanitizer after having a baby, and it takes 5 sprays to get enough to actually rub your hands together enough to effectively kill the germs. Hoping it'll last at least a month.

4.0 out of 5 stars There's just not enough of this to last!, February 9, 2009
Burt's Bees Hand Sanitizer is a fantastic product for a few reasons.

This sanitizing liquid contains vitamins E, B, & C, and kills 99/9% of all germs. These are the claims on the label.

I know from experience this product smells great and your hands feel clean after using it. The bottle is small enough to carry around in your pocket, purse, or backpack. I just wish there was more to have around. I wouldn't mind a large industrial-size bottle of this magic germ-killer around my workplace.

Burt's Bees, from what I heard, was bought by the "Clorox" company. When I inquired with Burt's Bees last month about how to get more hand sanitizer, I learned the product was out of stock. Everyone I meet either knows how wonderful it is, or learns all about the value of the product from my verbal review. The proof is provided when I spray a little of the sanitizer in their hands. Everyone I know who uses this liquid gives Burt's Bees high praise for such a wonderful product. I would have given the rating 5-stars if more of this product was more easily accessible.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Substitute For My Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer Spray, October 21, 2011

ARRAY(0xa9e14c9c)