5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set or gift set!
Published 16 months ago by mes5909

2.0 out of 5 stars crack
It seems the product has been placed for quite a while. The diaper cream has gone bad and it is quite firm. Not recommended.
Published 8 months ago by lynn078

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set or gift set!, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Sweet Memories Gift Set with Keepsake Photo Box (Health and Beauty)
I ordered this to use on my 2 year old- I wanted to try all of the products instead of buying them separately.The products are great and smell wonderful! The wash lathers well and we've enjoyed all of the products that came included. The packaging is attractive and it would make a great gift for a shower, if that's the purchase intent. The only thing that the set could have done without- it comes with a tiny little round of soap. Kind of pointless, but cute none-the-less. Definitely recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars shower gift, May 21, 2013
My wife gave two sets of these to two of her friends having a baby as small shower gifts - very much appreciated. packaging is very nice and Bert's makes great products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, March 12, 2013
Great gift set! Perfect for a shower or for yourself. Only complainted is oil bottle which is small and you have to shake it to get oil out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, April 10, 2014
Nice little package for a gift to a baby shower but I bought this for myself to try it. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, July 1, 2014
Product combination, easy to use. Fast express.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love BB, June 26, 2014
Our son started using Burt's bees from day 4. He smells so good and it is very gentle on his skin!

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUY, April 30, 2014
We bought this cute Baby Bee box as a gift for the baby shower of my husband's colleague. He and his wife loved this so much. This box contains five items that a baby wants most. We will definitely buy this again for our own little new born!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for new mothers, April 19, 2014
Natural products that actually do what they say. It's a great way to get new mothers aquainted with Burt's Bees baby products. They're the perfect size for diaper bags or travel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet baby shower gift, April 1, 2014
I bought it for a friend and really like it. The packing is neat and the keep sake box is a good idea. It is a good baby starter kit and is free from harmful chemicals. I would buy it again !

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for baby shower gift, March 17, 2014
I try to buy all natural baby products for people since J&J came out with a press release recently stating they know they use cancerous causing chemicals in their baby products....eek! She liked the gift (at least she said she did, lets be honest who's really gonna say no I hate it lol) only cons for me is the price went down right after I bough it (dang) and I wish they came in bigger sizes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›