Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Sweet Memories Gift Set with Keepsake Photo Box
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 11, 2013
I ordered this to use on my 2 year old- I wanted to try all of the products instead of buying them separately.The products are great and smell wonderful! The wash lathers well and we've enjoyed all of the products that came included. The packaging is attractive and it would make a great gift for a shower, if that's the purchase intent. The only thing that the set could have done without- it comes with a tiny little round of soap. Kind of pointless, but cute none-the-less. Definitely recommended!
Style Name: New Product|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This particular Burt's Bees baby set comes with tear free shampoo and wash (8 fl oz), nourishing lotion (6 oz), diaper rash ointment (3 oz), and buttermilk soap (0.8 oz) all packaged in a keepsake box. The keepsake box is 7 1/4" x 7 1/4" x 2" and features a window on the top of the box where you can place a picture. It has a magnetic closure. It's definitely meant for storage of keepsakes and not the items being used. It also comes with 2 $1.50 coupons - one for mom and one for baby.

Ingredient List:

Tear Free Shampoo & Wash: aqua (water, eau), decyl glucoside, coco-betaine, lauryl glucoside, sucrose laurate, glycerin, parfum (fragrance), betaine, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, sodium chloridexanthan gum, glucose, citric acid, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, limonene

Diaper Rash Ointment: Zinc Oxide 40%, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, beeswax, lanolin, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glyceryl rosinate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, hydrogenated castor oil, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, anthemis nobilis flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower, lavandula hybrida oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil

Nourishing Lotion: aqua (water, eau), glycerin, decyl cocoate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abielle), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, cetyl alcohol, butyris lac (buttermilk powder, babeurre en poudre), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, chamomila recutita (matricaria) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, centaurea cyanus flower extract, tilia cordata flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, hypericum perforatum extract, parfum (fragrance), tocopherol, sucrose stearate, xanthan gum, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), lactic acid, citric acid, glucose, sodium chloride, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, limonene

Buttermilk Soap: vegetable soap base, parfum (fragrance), butyris lac (buttermilk powder, babeurre en poudre), avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), limonene

The biggest problem with this set, for me, is that it is not fragrance-free which can cause issues with many babies (and parents) with sensitive skin or who are sensitive to smell. In my experience, it's not a good set for those who suffer from eczema.

I like the products that come with it as it's a nice starter set, and the keepsake box is a nice plus. For those who don't have issues with fragrance, then this would be a good starter set.
review image review image review image
on June 28, 2015
When I was shopping for my first baby, I was, like many new moms, super picky and wary of products that would be touching my baby's sensitive skin. I didn't want anything with alcohol in it, nothing with superficial anything really. I searched for natural products, while still not going off the deep end wallet-first. I came across Burt's Bees for babies and have never looked back. I'm on my second child now and still use it. I've even used it on myself. When these gift set's run out, I replace the items as needed in single purchase (and keep the gift set box because it's now full of little infant memories!).

- Diaper Cream: In my experience, if used at the first sign of irritation, it takes care of it right away. If used for full blown diaper rash, a few quick applications send it packing.
- Baby Oil: Great for the summer time when your baby or toddler don't stay as hydrated as you would like in the heavy summer heat; I've yet to have any cracked, sore, or flaky skin on either of them and we're outside a lot. The oil helps keep them moisturized and I spend my time insisting on juice boxes for their insides.
- Baby Soap: I personally used this for immediate postpartum care; I tore badly with both deliveries and needed something very gentle to shower with and this never bothered me in the least!
- Baby Wash/Shampoo: My absolute favorite! It gets rid of standard cradle cap in one to three washes (that can be one week in baby time!), and cleans them up effectively while always remaining gentle. And it smells like what you want it to - baby! :)
- Baby Lotion: Both the kiddos and I use this at night before bed. It keeps their super soft skin and helps keep my momma skin from looking so faded and dry.

My only disappointment in all honesty is the price, but despite being on a budget, it is well worth it every time.
on April 30, 2014
We bought this cute Baby Bee box as a gift for the baby shower of my husband's colleague. He and his wife loved this so much. This box contains five items that a baby wants most. We will definitely buy this again for our own little new born!!
on April 27, 2016
This was a well received baby shower gift. As more people are becoming aware of skin sensitivities, they are realizing the importance of scrutinizing what is being put on your body (and especially baby's). I've always liked Burt's Bees, and this product is a great gift.
on October 2, 2015
Style Name: New Product|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This Burt's Bees "Sweet Memories Keepsake Photo Box" contains sample sizes of 4 products: (1) baby shampoo & body wash, (2) baby lotion (3) diaper rash ointment and (4) solid hand & body soap.

The consistency of the lotion is on the wet side and it moistures well, leaving a smooth-feeling residue. The small soap is a little too powdery for my preference, but it's cute. The shampoo and body wash has a very gentle detergent.

The diaper cream works nicely. It's 40% zinc oxide. However, I'm not a fan of how "Hydrogenated Castor Oil" is one of the ingredients. On the plus side, though, it's wisely unscented.

Besides the diaper rash ointment, all the other products have the same perfume. Sometimes the perfume is even pretty high up on the ingredients list. Fragrance is highly presonal, so YMMV, but unfortunately I find the scent sickeningly sweet and cloying. It smells like baby powder combined with a chemical, harsh floral scent.

The packaging is overly complicated. It's a mock album, complete with magnetic closure, but it's just a way to make it fancy enough to present as a gift. It looks nice, but I doubt most people are going to use it as anything once the package it opened.

All the products work. But for this price point you can find products that are even better and are actually more natural (by which I mean less processed). Burt's Bee's hasn't been the same since Clorox bought the company. I'm going to stick to my current favorite, Badger Balm, even though their packaging isn't as fancy. They're still family-owned, their ingredients are much simpler and better and they don't use perfume as much.
VINE VOICEon September 8, 2015
Style Name: New Product|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've always been curious about Burt's Bees products but have never tried them. I ordered this kit for my granddaughter, even though she is 5 and not a baby. None the less, she has sensitive skin, so after trying several products, I wanted to try this.

Now, I must say up front, if you're torn on a baby shower gift, this is the perfect suggestion. This small box comes with a little round bar of rash ointment (that looks like soap), an 8 oz bottle of shampoo and wash, a 6 oz bottle of Lotion, an 8 oz bottle of buttermilk soap, and keepsake photo box.

Did a little research on the company and found that the namesake died earlier this year. Also that BB products are 98% natural. It's refreshing to see more natural ingredients on the box before the not so natural ingredients.

It has been hard to find natural products at a decent price, but so far, I think BB products are reasonably priced. They offer products from make-up( lip products) to body products to products and gifts for men and women.

The true test will be to see if these products break out my granddaughter's skin or not, or if they are an added value to her already sensitive skin.
on July 3, 2015
I love burt's bees, and this set is perfect for a young toddler or baby. My son has very sensitive skin, and we have been successfully using these products with no break outs! Plus, it all smells amazing :)
on December 18, 2013
I've been using Burt's Bee's on myself for awhile so I wanted to see how well their baby products were. I bought the gift set since it was at a good price and I could try everything. I love everything in this gift set! So gentle on my daughter's skin and I really enjoy the smell. I probably will just keep buying the gift set since it has everything we use in it. It really hydrates her skin well and I don't feel like we have to keep applying lotion throughout the day to keep her skin moist like other brands.

The shampoo is tear free for sure. A little splashed into her eyes and no fuss at all. It washes out of her hair easily too. I use the soap bar for her skin. Love it so much!
on March 17, 2014
I try to buy all natural baby products for people since J&J came out with a press release recently stating they know they use cancerous causing chemicals in their baby products....eek! She liked the gift (at least she said she did, lets be honest who's really gonna say no I hate it lol) only cons for me is the price went down right after I bough it (dang) and I wish they came in bigger sizes.

See 1 answered question