5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift sets
Bought this for a girlfriend at work for Christmas! It was perfect she loves it! A great gift set for anyone.
Published 8 months ago by Brittany Buchholz

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, not as much as I expected.
Published 10 months ago by Stephanie Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, not as much as I expected., January 15, 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees - Tips and Toes Kit - Holiday Gift Set for the Extremities (Health and Beauty)
I'm bad about buying things and not always reading specific details. I have to be honest I was a bit disappointed with the size, I expected it to be a bit more. I got it as a gift for Christmas, I would have purchased a larger box or possibly just purchased individual regular sized items had I realized these was the size it was. With that said, I LOVE the products, I use them myself all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift sets, April 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Gift!, February 20, 2014
This was what I purchased for gifts at Christmas. A perfect stocking stuffer or nice for employee gifts! They were alittle smaller than I expected but still very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 15, 2014
Smells and feels wonderful. Due to poor health I cannot use much..but this I can