Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on January 15, 2014
I'm bad about buying things and not always reading specific details. I have to be honest I was a bit disappointed with the size, I expected it to be a bit more. I got it as a gift for Christmas, I would have purchased a larger box or possibly just purchased individual regular sized items had I realized these was the size it was. With that said, I LOVE the products, I use them myself all the time.
on January 8, 2015
Good size products in this. Big hit for the holidays. Good products and shipped quick
on February 20, 2014
This was what I purchased for gifts at Christmas. A perfect stocking stuffer or nice for employee gifts! They were alittle smaller than I expected but still very nice.
on December 3, 2014
Product arrived with the packaging in a shambles. The front cellophane was burst open and the packaging looked like it had been kicked around the floor.
on December 27, 2014
Was not happy with the size of product. This was travel size and I did not want travel size products as a gift.
on April 2, 2014
Bought this for a girlfriend at work for Christmas! It was perfect she loves it! A great gift set for anyone.
on October 15, 2014
Smells and feels wonderful. Due to poor health I cannot use much..but this I can
on December 17, 2015
Burts and Bees is always a good brand and for a good price.
on April 20, 2015