5.0 out of 5 stars Great price to jump into Burt's Bees
Published on April 4, 2011 by Delaney

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Advertisement
The main reason that I ordered this product is because it included a pumice stone and a sample of the peppermint foot creme. I received neither of those things. The kit that I got was completely different than the one advertised here.

Published 19 months ago by Masta Sqwirl

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Advertisement, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips N Toes Hands & Feet Kit (Health and Beauty)

I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees, and I'm sure these are great products. However, the products in the kit that I received are currently of no use to me, therefore I intend to return it immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price to jump into Burt's Bees, April 4, 2011
This is an awesome price to jump into trying Burt's Bees. The foot cream and foot lotion will go fast. But the hand creams and lip balm will last you a while. I really enjoy the hand salve and that lasts a very long time and is well worth the purchase of this trial kit. I also purchased this kit for some door prizes at a baby shower, the ladies loved all the products. The hand salve is a thick hand cream. The coconut foot cream works out those feet callouses and makes your feet feel light and refreshed. The lemon butter cuticle cream feels spa worthy, smells delicous and leaves your cuticles soft and touchable. The almond and banana hand creams ares fabulous, takes a little while to soak in but does wonders and really I can't stop smelling and touching my hands. The pumice stone is very high quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item and poor customer service, October 16, 2013
I ordered the Burt's Bees Tips N Toes Hands & Feet Kit but instead I got the Tips and Toes Kit. This is totally unacceptable and amazon needs to rectify this because I am not the only one this happened to. They said they could not replace the item and I would have to return it to get a refund. I do not live in the US so its a major inconvenience for me to send it back. Plus I paid shipping and duty to clear a wrong item and they said they are not responsible for it. So I basically paid to clear a wrong item. Unacceptable. They did give me money back for the item but I was Stuck with the shipping and duty bill for a wrong item they sent me. Buyers beware especially if you are from the US.

1.0 out of 5 stars expired products for sale, December 2, 2013
it was extremely old and expired products. nothing had smell to it anymore. waste of money! i will just buy it in person next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sample pack, October 30, 2011
I liked this especially since I could sample all the different products. I really liked the peppermint foot lotion - it has a tingling sensation. However the only thing I didn't like is that some of the containers are hard to open. To this day I still cannot open one of them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, April 8, 2014
I ordered this product and received the Burt's Bees Tips N Toes Kit, NOT the Burt's Bees Tips N Toes Hands & Feet Kit. The product I received is of significantly lesser value. When I returned this and spoke to costumer service I ordered a replacement and once again got the WRONG kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the smells!, June 9, 2010
I was looking for something from Burts that I have never tried before. This is a small sample pack that has some of the best smelling feet products I have ever owned. Would surely recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Is not what is pictured., April 9, 2014
Kit doesn't come as pictured. Main reason I ordered was for the foot cream and banana hand cream and foot lotion. I did not receive any of those items.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, September 21, 2013
I ordered the Burts Bees kit with the stone. Well I got it today and it wasn't the right one. No stone, not even what I ordered. I paid $4 dollars more then what I should have. I'll never buy this product again since everything is pretty much just for a sample. Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit I didn't order that. I ordered this Burt's Bees Tips N Toes Hands & Feet Kit and didn't get that. Makes me mad since I over paid for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Different from picture!, September 5, 2013
Should have read the reviews!!! I was searching so much and thought it is not likely to get messed up on this but:

The item shipped to me is not the same as the one shown in the picture! And the price of the actual kit is only $13 on Burt's Bees' website.

So disappointed.