Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

on November 12, 2013
Great gift at great price, it low priced. I would happy to receive this for Christmas looks like you spent 20+ bucks on it! Have a magical holiday!
review image review image
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2011
This is an awesome price to jump into trying Burt's Bees. The foot cream and foot lotion will go fast. But the hand creams and lip balm will last you a while. I really enjoy the hand salve and that lasts a very long time and is well worth the purchase of this trial kit. I also purchased this kit for some door prizes at a baby shower, the ladies loved all the products. The hand salve is a thick hand cream. The coconut foot cream works out those feet callouses and makes your feet feel light and refreshed. The lemon butter cuticle cream feels spa worthy, smells delicous and leaves your cuticles soft and touchable. The almond and banana hand creams ares fabulous, takes a little while to soak in but does wonders and really I can't stop smelling and touching my hands. The pumice stone is very high quality.
on December 19, 2012
I got this kit for my mother who is having trouble with neuropathy due to chemo. Especially in the winter now, the skin on her fingers and heels cracks easily. She has a heck of a time finding lotion that will stay on long enough to protect her skin and at the same time is not greasy. She was a big fan of the Burts Bees kit. She said it helps a lot to keep the cracking to a minimum. In particular, the beeswax hand cream worked well.
on February 27, 2012
Love the kit, especially the coconut foot creme, I used it before go to bed, and my feet became very smoothy when I wake up the next morning! The lip balm smells yum! And almond milk hand creme works just perfect! A little of everything, I love it!
on January 7, 2016
I've brought many of theses sets as gifts as well as a set to pamper myself. This kit is GREAT. Prefect way to try out several burts bees for an amazing price. The products all seem amazing. They all work like a dream and for the price you cannot pass it up.

Plus side is the wonderful sizes they come in making it easy for traveling. For those with cracked/dryed hands or feet don't pass this up it will help make them lovely again!
on January 4, 2013
I broke open the box and put all of the pieces in my wife's stocking for christmas, she was quite pleased. BB makes good stuff.
on July 1, 2016
I got this product as a gift for my mother. She is very into body care products and she loves all the parts of this package. As always, the products that Burt's Bees offers are fantastic and do great things in terms of skin care. The chapstick is amazing and is by far the best chapstick that I have ever used. The almond milk beeswax hand cream is also very creamy and smells fantastic. My hands are way smoother after using this cream. The honey and grapeseed oil hand cream is also very good but doesn't smell as good as the almond milk. However, it is fantastic for moisturizing your hand and my mother tells me that her hand feels very fresh and moisturized. The coconut foot cream smells great and has the same consistency as as the hand cream. I tried this item on my feet and it makes your foot extremely moisturized and it feels pretty good and refreshing. The hand salve and the cuticle cream are also quite nice and smell really good.
Overall, like any Burt's Bees product, this package is fantastic.
on July 6, 2014
Great kit and you get a lot of product for what you pay for! I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any problems with any of the lotions or creams. The only complaint I have is that they don't smell very good. Based on the brand and the scents of the products I guess I was expecting a bit of a stronger fragrance and less of the medicinal scent, but since the kit is more to repair than to maintain I guess it makes sense that they smell more medicinal. I will definitely purchase this again - it's a great grab gift during the holidays, and one that I would not mind taking back during a swap game!
on December 2, 2013
it was extremely old and expired products. nothing had smell to it anymore. waste of money! i will just buy it in person next time.
on August 12, 2015
This is a really great sampler, and the price I paid was fantastic. Burt's Bees stuff is not super cheap, so this is a great way to try out several of their best items for not much money. I was thinking of getting a full size tin of the lemon cuticle butter, since I have one at work I use often because it's amazing. Instead I got this whole set for just a few dollars more. These are sampler sizes, so they're small, but that's great for carrying in a purse or pocket. The cuticle butter (which smells delicious!) will last ages even in this small tin, and the lip balm is full size. I put on the honey hand cream first thing, and it smells wonderful and feels great. Not sticky at all, just softening. I know from past experience I like the foot cream, and am looking forward to trying out the almond & milk hand cream. The hand salve is fantastic - my dad who is a mechanic and has the hands to prove it recommends it highly. It smells like rosemary.
I'm very pleased with this set, and looking forward to using it all up... and I might buy this same set again when it's all gone.