Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on November 12, 2013
Great gift at great price, it low priced. I would happy to receive this for Christmas looks like you spent 20+ bucks on it! Have a magical holiday!
review image review image
0Comment30 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2011
This is an awesome price to jump into trying Burt's Bees. The foot cream and foot lotion will go fast. But the hand creams and lip balm will last you a while. I really enjoy the hand salve and that lasts a very long time and is well worth the purchase of this trial kit. I also purchased this kit for some door prizes at a baby shower, the ladies loved all the products. The hand salve is a thick hand cream. The coconut foot cream works out those feet callouses and makes your feet feel light and refreshed. The lemon butter cuticle cream feels spa worthy, smells delicous and leaves your cuticles soft and touchable. The almond and banana hand creams ares fabulous, takes a little while to soak in but does wonders and really I can't stop smelling and touching my hands. The pumice stone is very high quality.
on January 4, 2013
I broke open the box and put all of the pieces in my wife's stocking for christmas, she was quite pleased. BB makes good stuff.
on December 19, 2012
I got this kit for my mother who is having trouble with neuropathy due to chemo. Especially in the winter now, the skin on her fingers and heels cracks easily. She has a heck of a time finding lotion that will stay on long enough to protect her skin and at the same time is not greasy. She was a big fan of the Burts Bees kit. She said it helps a lot to keep the cracking to a minimum. In particular, the beeswax hand cream worked well.
on February 27, 2012
Love the kit, especially the coconut foot creme, I used it before go to bed, and my feet became very smoothy when I wake up the next morning! The lip balm smells yum! And almond milk hand creme works just perfect! A little of everything, I love it!
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2013
I ordered the Burt's Bees Tips N Toes Hands & Feet Kit but instead I got the Tips and Toes Kit. This is totally unacceptable and amazon needs to rectify this because I am not the only one this happened to. They said they could not replace the item and I would have to return it to get a refund. I do not live in the US so its a major inconvenience for me to send it back. Plus I paid shipping and duty to clear a wrong item and they said they are not responsible for it. So I basically paid to clear a wrong item. Unacceptable. They did give me money back for the item but I was Stuck with the shipping and duty bill for a wrong item they sent me. Buyers beware especially if you are from the US.
on February 8, 2014
I think they're really small sizes. I like everything ok except the hand cream... It stains all my things?
thanks
on December 2, 2013
it was extremely old and expired products. nothing had smell to it anymore. waste of money! i will just buy it in person next time.
on November 5, 2015
Love this kit! I use everything in it! It lasts so long and smells so great. I especially love the cuticle butter.
review image
on January 7, 2016
I've brought many of theses sets as gifts as well as a set to pamper myself. This kit is GREAT. Prefect way to try out several burts bees for an amazing price. The products all seem amazing. They all work like a dream and for the price you cannot pass it up.

Plus side is the wonderful sizes they come in making it easy for traveling. For those with cracked/dryed hands or feet don't pass this up it will help make them lovely again!