Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Burt's Bees Toothpaste - KIDS "Orange WOW" - 4 oz
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 29, 2012
I have searched all over for this product, as they stopped selling it at my local walmart & target. I searched on Burt's Bees website & you can't purchase it from their website, plus all the stores were they claim they sell this product at, none of them have it, I checked all of the stores that they said carry this product. So, needless to say I was really happy to find it on amazon. The product shipped w/in time frame offered, was completely brand new, and had over a year left on the expiration date. My only complaint is that the seller must know it's not easy to find anymore, cause I used to buy this all the time for $4.00, and the seller sold it for $12.00... geez!
on March 13, 2013
This was the only xylitol containing toothpaste my kids liked - please, please, please, please, pretty please bring it back!
on December 21, 2012
I absolutely love this toothpaste. It is the best I have found for my 2 and 4 year old. They love the flavor and it sticks to their teeth for a thorough cleaning. I can tell when they aren't using this. Their teeth look dingy and more yellow. I can't find this. I think Burt's Bees quit making it. Very disappointing. I'm using another brand now and its not near as good.
on December 19, 2010
The flavor is more like orange peel than orange itself. So, I was personally disappointed. HOWEVER. It is a good toothpaste. It does the job well. Flavor wasn't over powering It holds up during brushing. (some all natural pastes just melt away when you brush.)

I gave it 3 stars only because the flavor wasn't what I was looking or hoping for.
on August 17, 2010
I am an adult who has suffered from irritated oral tissue with every toothpaste
I used. Even a bit of mint flavor caused irritation. Recently I have used Tom's SLS-free fennel flavor, and it was okay. I found this today, and like it even better!
It is extremely gentle, while having the flouride my dentist recommends. It has a very pleasant taste, and does a better job of cleaning than the other product I tried.
I have finally found a product I can enjoy using!
Now, to let Burt's Bees know...so they continue making it!!
on January 30, 2014
First off I just want to say that I love Burt's Bees and their products work great. I looked at the advertisement at $34.95 and figured "Ok, since this is 4-5 tubes of toothpaste, they would be roughly $6-$7 a piece." That sounded about right. They expired in Aug 2014. I remember thinking, "It's toothpaste, even if I can't use the tubes in that length of time, it will still be ok even if it goes out of date!", since one tube can last several months. I could not find the toothpaste anywhere else and it does work fantastic, makes my teeth feel squeaky clean in fact. Imagine my surprise when it was one tube of toothpaste in my order. $35 for one tube of toothpaste! It works great but that is too high for toothpaste. I returned it not because I dislike it, I felt as though I was duped. In the past it has shown one tube but the shipment has been a 4 pk or 5 pk. Very disappointed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2012
the only toothpaste in the world that makes my mouth dry, and it has sandlike spikes in it that scratches teeth, also it is very very sweet and cause sensitive teeth to sore... dont like it disappointed, as most of burts bees products, that pretend to be natural
on November 27, 2011
Fluoride is unsafe for children and babies. The American Dental Association and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry both warn of the dangers of children using any amount of fluoride. This toothpaste is not natural because it contains fluoride, and it is not safe for kids because it contains fluoride.

[...]
[...]
on June 15, 2014
I ordered 2 of this products and it showed only 1 came in the package, and got an email says due to a lack of availability, they will not be able to obtain the item from my order. I don't know if it's FBA made a mistake or the seller did. I did not realize this toothpaste normally cost about $4 and I paid 22.88 on each!! The worse part is the toothpaste will expire at Aug.2014. How can they sell a product like this for kids to use?
on January 28, 2016
I really need this for my son, who hates mint. He is Autistic, so he is sensitive to different tastes. Please make this again! Please!