Bushnell AR Optics FFP Illuminated BTR-1 BDC Reticle AR-223 Riflescope with Target Turrets and Throw Down PCL, 1-4x 24mm
|Price:||$212.40 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100% quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- BTR-1 illuminated First Focal Plane reticle provides outstanding low light performance and accurate holdovers out to 500 yards
- Exclusive Throw Down PCL (Power Change Lever) for quick power changes
- Features target turrets (.1 Mil click value) for pinpoint-precise adjustments
- Fully multi-coated optics for incredible brightness
- Made of high-durability aluminum alloy, anodize-finished and sealed to protect the inside from elements
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Max accuracy and reliability to master every tactical scenario. We took the bedrock precepts behind every riflescope we build – optical precision, rugged reliability and uncompromising performance – and pushed them ever farther for the AR-platform.
The Bushnell AR Optics 1-4x 24mm BTR-1 riflescope offers an illuminated, ballistically calibrated reticle, optimized for use with 5.56 rounds. BDC provides accurate ranging and aiming to 600 meters. Make lightning quick power changes with the Throw Down PCL lever. Caliber-specific reticle delivers every round with peerless accuracy. The fully multi-coated optics for incredible brightness, and fast focus eyepiece deliver maximum accuracy and reliability. Nitrogen purged to remove any vestige of internal moisture, and O-ring sealed to prevent the entry of dust or moisture. Made of high-durability aluminum alloy, anodize-finished and sealed to protect the inside from elements. Riflescope is rustproof, virtually scratchproof and a beautiful complement to even the most expensive AR platform firearm.
Please note that the scope’s erector cap assembly (located on the bottom of the scope windage and elevation control housing) may limit the possibility to use extra-low or low scope rings on AR Optics riflescopes. Most commonly, medium height rings provide the clearance necessary to eliminate contact with the cap and the scope base or receiver on most firearms. Please check the clearance necessary on your individual firearm prior to selecting scope rings.
- Finish: Matte
- Power / Obj Lens: 1-4 x 24mm
- Reticle: Illuminated BTR
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Field of View (ft @100yds / m @100m): 110/33@1x / 36/11@4x
- Weight (oz / g): 17.3 / 492
- Length (in. / mm): 9.4 / 240
- Eye Relief (in. / mm): 3.6 / 93
- Exit Pupil (mm): 13.1@1x / 6.0@4x
- Click Value (in. @1000yds / mm @100m): 0.l / 9.1
- Adj. Range (in. @100yds / m @100m): +60 / 1.7
- Mounting Length (in. / mm): 5.9 / 150
- Focal Plane: First
Top Customer Reviews
1. Optical clarity - two gun stores that looked at the scope both remarked how clear and bright the glass was (they've looked through a LOT more scopes than I have).
2. First Focal Plane Reticle - I recently bought my first variable power scope (Nikon P22) only to discover that with a 2nd focal plane reticle, Bullet Drop Compensation marks are darn near useless, as they change values depending on the power selected - with a 1st focal plane reticle as on this scope, BDC values remain constant no matter your power setting.
3. Can be used as a red dot on 1x, and the BDC reticle is not visible on 1x to clutter up the sight. If you need to reach out, crank the power up, and the BDC reticle is visible.
4. Mixed feelings about the PCL (Power Control Lever) - as long as it holds up, I'm OK with it. Wasn't sure about it at first, but when up it sure makes power changes quick / easy!
5. If the red dot were to fail, the horseshoe / dot reticle is still there, just not illuminated.
6. Weight - feels a little heavy to me, but some folks seem to like the heft!?
7. I have a friend that's had LASIK surgery, and he has problems with certain types of red dot sights - he was blown away with how sharp the illuminated reticle was (he bought 2 of 'em).
8.Read more ›
This scope comes without rings (needs 30mm rings) and is made in Korea.
Highly recommended as a quality & value-for-money CQB scope for an AR15.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a nice looking scope, for a good price. I purchased an open box unit that was supposedly inspected, but the crosshairs were off about 1/3 to the left. Read morePublished 1 day ago by ladder buyer
Best civilian AR-15 Scope ever! I bit on the heavy side but it is very accurate and if had to bring it into Combat and it was my only choice I would be ok with that! Read morePublished 5 days ago by KLC4622
Great features and performance at this price. I really like this optic.Published 6 days ago by ambroinaz
I'd been looking to add an optic to my AR-10 last year, and happened to find this at Wal-Mart, however they were asking $299. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Etkini
Decent quality optic. I have shot this in one 3 gun match so far with no issues. An excellent 3 gun scope can run you $1500. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Daniel E Kane Jr
bought this and returned it. the glass on this was so blurry that it made my head hurtPublished 28 days ago by lea popa