Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Bushnell Bear Safe Security Case for Trophy Cam Tr...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 50% off the $38.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Bushnell Bear Safe Security Case for Trophy Cam Trail Cameras
|Price:||$23.51 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$15.44 (40%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100% quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Protects your Trophy Cam trail camera from animals and theft
- Compatible with Deluxe Tree Bracket (sold separately)
- Can be secured with lag screws or with Master Python Lock (sold separately)
- Includes a padlock and 2 keys
- Compatible with standard Bushnell Trophy Cams (not compatible with Bushnell Black LED Trophy Cams)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Other reviews of this box warned that the camera wouldn't fit so I double checked the model numbers before ordering. This bear safe was listed on Amazon and on the Bushnell web-site as the proper accessory for the Bushnell Trophy Cam Black LED Trail camera: Camera model numbers 119466C and 119467C. This box is too small for those cameras.
The error of listing this box to fit those cameras should have been corrected long ago.
Get the "Camlockbox" (which I subsequently ordered and have also reviewed = 5 stars). It actually allows the camera to fit inside.
Note: the Camlockbox does not come with a padlock.
The case itself looks well built and secure for the Bushnell cameras that do fit it. Amazon needs to update the product description so it reflects that this case will not work with the newer Bushnell HD cameras.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Heavy duty box! Securing it is a bit of a challenge with out screws.Published 1 month ago by Royce Foltz
I added conduit clamps to the back so I could remove the camera without removing the cable lock. As sold the cable lock goes through the same holes on the camera and the box so... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Anonymous
I have a simmons trail cam, it has the same design as the bushnell trail cam. I had to use some cardboard to fill in the gaps to line up camera and LEDs. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer