5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, you'll not regret going the distance, February 27, 2010
This review is from: Bushnell Tactical Elite 6500 4.5-30x50mm Riflescope (Sports)
I have a dozen or more rifles with scopes, some pricier than this Bushnell but none better in performance or accuracy. The target turrets track precisely and repeat with amazing accuracy. I shoot at long distances so I needed the extra power. I adjust the scope to be zeroed at 500 yds, shoot a string, and then dial back to the 200 yd zero and find it precise and unchanged. The extended range of adjustments with elevation is very important out beyond the 300 yd. point. 90 MOA adjustment range is almost twice the range of other scopes. I am well pleased with the quality, the clarity, and precision of this well-made optic. It is like being laser guided when out beyond 300 yds. As a result of my experience with this scope I bought the less expensive Tactical Elite 3200 5-15x to replace a Simmons scope on one of my rifles and will buy another 6500 when I get my new long range rifle. This is a great scope at a great price, hands down more bang for the buck than a Nightforce or other "costalotsa" riflescope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing optics, October 19, 2010
Attached on to a 6.5 Grendel have been able produce 6in. groups at 600 yards. There is a little distortion at full zoom, but you don't often need to use 24x power. Have shot over 500 rounds and maintained zero at all times. In addition to being an amazing optic it is a perfect cosmetic match to an AR rifle. Just as good if not better than "gold ring" products I have used in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, June 23, 2011
I purchased the Bushnell Tactical Elite 6500 4.5-30x50mm scope for my .50 bmg and have been very impressed so far. After reading many reviews this was the clear standout scope for under 1k, but it preforms as well as any scope at double the price. I wasn't sure if this would hold up to the recoil forces of the .50, but after 100+ rounds it has held zero and I've had no problems. Just buy a good mount for it, I would recommend the LaRue .50 bmg mount if that is what your buying this for.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome scope but expensive, December 13, 2011
its a great scope, very clear out to about 25 or so then starts getting a little foggy. love the beaded recticle, one of the coolest recticles ive had. its a good "in between" scope, if you dont have the money for NF, us optics, schmidt & bender, ect.. but your done with the cheap scopes, this is a decent buy. asthetics are great but its doesnt go above and beyond for what you are paying for but it will beat out anything below the leupold level (imo) any day

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 16, 2014
Dad is enjoying it, great product

4.0 out of 5 stars Bushnell Tactical Elite 6500 4.5-30x50, February 22, 2011
Gave it only four stars because it isn't mounted yet will do another review later. Bought this because I have other Elite series scopes and found them to be of good quality. I have an older 3000 series when
Baush and Lomb still owned them and a 4200 series. One of the main reasons for buying the 6500 is the large magnification. Was hoping to use it to see bullet holes in target and not have to use a spotting scope.