5.0 out of 5 stars I had no issues :-)
The book I recieved was in good condition and had no markings in it. There was however a big used sticker on the cover which peelled off easily. The black sticker across the top of the cover was not easy to get off and I left it on, but it didn't look horrible. I had no issues with shipping time either.
Published on October 13, 2012 by Shelby_day1

1.0 out of 5 stars CSULB Students: It's missing GEM
It doesn't include GEM guides. However, the chapters are the same. I just spent over $120 on a new one:(
Published on September 5, 2012 by Jen in LA

1.0 out of 5 stars CSULB Students: It's missing GEM, September 5, 2012
This review is from: Business Communication Essentials (5th Edition) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Copy and paste option, February 21, 2013
I am student, to do my resuming of any chapter it is helpful copy and paste from the book, that unfortunately is not possible with this ebook,

1.0 out of 5 stars Business Communication Essentials, January 7, 2013
It doesn't seem to do any good to give a review. I did not receive my access code on this item, as advertised. I contacted Amazon and was put in contact with the seller. The seller told me that they would pay the access code and did not.

1.0 out of 5 stars the kindle version is messed up, August 20, 2012
the kindle version is messed up. The left naviation bar is missing all chapter display. And the pages are totally messed up too.
No pages are matched with the print version. the kindle version actually showed 16728 pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars I had no issues :-), October 13, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Business Communication Essentials (5th Edition), February 21, 2013
the book was a little rough up but overall it was ok it servered its purpose, normally I would sell my school books after I used them but I will keep this book because it has some very helpful information in it plus I can pass it on to my son to help him out in school as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmr, March 8, 2013
This textbook is fine, but definitely dumbs everything down. Perhaps it's meant to be used in a freshman/introductory course, but it's pretty drole. It does the job and at least talks about modern forms of communication, but it's kind of written for idiots.

2.0 out of 5 stars easy to read, May 15, 2014
the book is very straightforward and helps you understand some of the more difficult ideas throughout. It was just very dry and boring

3.0 out of 5 stars BUS Essentials, April 27, 2012
I had to buy this book for one of my college classes. We really didn't use it that much, but when we did, it was helpul and clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 29, 2013
I'm using it for my Advanced Business Writing class and it has been very helpful. It is very detailed and easy to understand.

Business Communication Essentials (5th Edition)
Business Communication Essentials (5th Edition) by Courtland L. Bovée (Paperback - January 6, 2011)
Used & New from: $4.00