5.0 out of 5 stars awesome way to use a text book
I think the convenience of having this book available electronically was perfect. when i started my class i was traveling and my books had been delivered to my home. I needed to keep up and this was the perfect way. if you can rent an electronic version of your text for any class i highly recomment you do.
this was exactly as the paper book page for page. and you...
Published 3 months ago by jessica

2.0 out of 5 stars Verbose Text on Concise Writing
Published 12 months ago by BookWorm

2.0 out of 5 stars Verbose Text on Concise Writing, July 3, 2013
This review is from: Business Communication: Process and Product (Book Only) (Hardcover)
Those book covers business writing methods thoroughly - very thoroughly. The authors must have been compensated by the word. Often, an entire page page of explanation is used when a paragraph would do. Redundancies are rampant. This book stands as an ironic example of what not to do. The flow and ease of reading were terrible considering the topic. The case studys were interesting and the one bright spot. This text needs a revision employing the lessons contained therein.

2.0 out of 5 stars $65.00 for an Access Code on top of the rental fee!, January 5, 2014
Rental amount sounded pretty good until I realized that, If I want to access tools for studying on the Cengage website, I must purchase an Access Code. The only alternative given is to purchase a "new" book.

4.0 out of 5 stars sure it's a great book, May 16, 2014
I needed it for school so i didn't have much of a choice. But, it seems broken down with headers that makes it easier to comprehend without reading the entire chapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome way to use a text book, March 28, 2014
this was exactly as the paper book page for page. and you have the ability to zoom in and out and jump to chapters and section you want to study further.

4.0 out of 5 stars Book for Class, February 15, 2014
Needed this for my class. A textbook like anyother, Amazingly its a pretty easy to read textbook even though the chapters are rather long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardcover, January 26, 2014
Book was in great condition! Very helpful for class and had great examples and exercises that truly helped me with my resumes and business letters.

3.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to be advertised to, January 23, 2014
Orlando James (Orlando, FL United States) - See all my reviews
The text bombards you constantly with ads, trying to get you to go to their website and buy things. I found this to be in very poor taste and very annoying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, May 24, 2013
I still use it even though I am no longer in the class. I figure it may come in handy one day and who doesn't need to communicate more effectively anyway, right?

4.0 out of 5 stars Texbook purchase, May 22, 2013
The ISBN # was different than I thought I was ordering. Apparently, this "binder" book is equivalent to the "hardcover" book, and I was not aware of that at first. The table of contents shows that the book is the same in both formats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome condition and customer service!, January 28, 2013
Ordered this book from the seller Linda Higgins received it so fast! I received the best customer service from her (wish more sellers were like her!) There was a bit confusion because I ended up having to return the book because I did not need it for class. The book however was in excellent condition and when I emailed her she replied back the same day actually within a couple hours after I sent the email. Very HAPPY overall!

Business Communication: Process and Product (Book Only)
Business Communication: Process and Product (Book Only) by Dana Loewy (Hardcover - September 1, 2010)
$267.95 $218.51