Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 16, 2014
I was under the assumption that this was a student copy, that is the ISBN number I put in. Turns out this is a instructors edition; which you can not resell! As a matter of fact on the back of the book are the words NOT FOR SALE!! I could not use the book for class and ended up having to buy another one!
on January 10, 2013
I am very disappointed that this brand new book does not come with the Connect code. Moreover, Amazon did not include this information in the description!
on October 21, 2013
I chose 3 stars because it looked like you guys sent me a used book instead of a new one, when I paid my money for a new one. It came quick so that was the only plus !
on May 18, 2013
Great book. Provided a lot of information and was easy to ingest. I really enjoyed the introductions to a variety of businesses and their owners success stories.
on October 2, 2013
Aside from a little bit of highlighting the book was practically new. I also paid for one day shipping and it was their the next morning. Great Buy!
on January 18, 2013
Heads Up!! This book even though it is new, it does not come with the code to use Connect online!!
on January 27, 2016
Product on time and was given exactly what was described.
on July 26, 2013
Good book...
on October 18, 2012
A new book sold at the price of old book.I is really a good item. I am very happy with this deal.Very good!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse