Family Guy 13 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Road to Multi-verse Brian and Stewie go on a trip that's out of this world.
2. Family Goy Mazel tov! Lois finds out she's Jewish.
3. Spies Reminiscent of Us Two spies move into Quahog.
4. Brian's Got A Brand New Bag Brian mates with a cougar.
5. Hannah Banana Stewie discovers a pop superstar's secret.
6. Quagmire's Baby Father doesn't always know best.
7. Jerome Is The New Black Peter tries to make a new friend.
8. Dog Gone It's a dog's life.
9. Business Guy Peter becomes a corporate big shot this holiday season.
10. Big Man on Hippocampus Peter forgets who he is.
11. Dial Meg For Murder While tailing Meg to research a magazine article on American teen girls, Brian discovers that she has a secret boyfriend (voice of Chace Crawford), and that he's in jail. But he won't be for long. Allison Janney has a voice cameo as "Woman."
12. Extra Large Medium Peter discovers he has supernatural powers.
13. Go Stewie Go Stewie gets ready for his close-up.
14. Peter-Assment Peter's new job is in jeopardy.
15. B.G's House of Payne Brian sells his script.
16. April in Quahog It's the end of the world as they know it.
17. Brian & Stewie Brian and Stewie get stuck together in the 1-hour 150th episode event!
18. Quagmire's Dad Quagmire's in for a surprise.
19. The Splendid Source The gang reunites.
Life After Film School: Seth McFarlane Film students interview Seth MacFarlane, Creator and Executive Producer of the FOX TV series Family Guy and American Dad.
|Director||Pete Michels, James Purdum, Peter Shin|
|Starring||Seth MacFarlane, Alex Borstein|
|Supporting actors||Seth Green, Mila Kunis, Mike Henry, Alexandra Breckenridge, Chris Cox, Johnny Galecki, Ralph Garman, Hugh Laurie, Bobby Lee, Jim Parsons, Danny Smith, Alec Sulkin, John Viener, Nana Visitor, Patrick Warburton, Nickie Bryar|
|Producers||Steve Callaghan, Cherry Chevapravatdumrong, Tom Devanney, Kim Fertman, David A. Goodman, Mark Hentemann, John Jacobs, Gary Janetti, Seth MacFarlane, Patrick Meighan, Karin Perrotta, Brian Scully, Chris Sheridan, Danny Smith, Shannon Smith, Alec Sulkin, Kara Vallow, John Viener, Wellesley Wild|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Also, the DVD includes various bonus features including deleted scenes, extra clips, and other Family Guy related content.
If you were to compare a random episode out of this volume to one of the older ones, you would surely notice a decline in quality and character development.
I dont remember how many times I have already watched these episodes, True they didnt have enough episodes but they were still worth the purchase!
Have you heard or do you know that the bird is equal to or greater than the word? Check it again!Published 17 days ago by M.Cornejo
Family guy is a great TV show. Of course they volumes vs seasons sucks, but I bought volume one and two so am stuck on volumes.Published 7 months ago by Jeff Babl
One of the better seasons of family guy. I preferred the earlier ones, but this one is definitely worth owning.Published 9 months ago by Adam Stoneman
the package came and the opening of the dvd was chipped and plastic pieces where loose in what was suppose to be new even tho it was wrapped the opening to the box was broken .Published 10 months ago by Priscilla Ceja
love ithis show must buy if u already havent cop yurself a copy laugh til the break of dawn peterPublished 10 months ago by beats by dre
Excellent buy...this was for my brother and he is in love with it. The product arrived on time and in perfect conditions.Published 10 months ago by Brownie
It's Family Guy - you either love it or you don't. I do think the show lost something when Cleveland left to go to his own show though. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Mentor397