From the Inside Flap
Olivia Parr Rud shares insights gained from her two decades of experience in Business Intelligence to offer the latest practices that are emerging in organizational development. Written to help enhance your understanding of the current business climate and to provide the tools necessary to thrive in this new global economy, Business Intelligence Success Factors examines the components of chaos theory, complex adaptive systems, quantum physics, and evolutionary biology. A scientific framework for these new corporate issues helps explain why developing these key competencies are critical, given the speed of change, globalization, as well as advancements in technology and Business Intelligence.
Divided into four cohesive parts, Business Intelligence Success Factors explores:
- The current business landscape as well as the latest scientific research: today's business realities and how and why they can lead to chaos
- New scientific models for viewing the global economy
- The five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration, Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization's ability to leverage the new opportunities in a volatile global economy
- Profiles of several amazing leaders who are working to make a difference
- Cutting-edge research and case studies via invited contributors offering a wealth of knowledge and experience
Move beyond mere survival to realize breakaway success in the global economy with the practical guidance found in Business Intelligence Success Factors.