Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 21, 2014
I really am not happy with this rental. The binding is breaking, the pages are wrinkled as if they were wet once. The cover is in terrible shape and it is really in awful shape! This is NOT a regular issue with Amazon, it must have fallen through the cracks somehow. I LOVE Amazon and have been satisfied with books I have gotten in the past.
on March 28, 2014
The book came on time and is in perfect condition as stated in the description. There we're no rips or writing inside the book, I am extremely satisfied and ready for my next quarter thank you very much for taking the time to box and ship the book on time. I appreciate it.
I give this distributor 5 stars for their business.
I would recommend this product to anyone taking a business class or someone that wants to learn more about business.
on August 28, 2013
I received this book in great condition, and in good timing. So I was pretty excited because I had my class the very next day. I opened the package, and there was NO ACCESS CODE! So now, I have to attend class tomorrow and have no access code. I would like to warn all college students that are thinking about purchasing books through Amazon. BE CAREFUL! Some of these brand new books don't have access codes!
on January 29, 2014
It is too much like a magazine vs. a textbook. The information is fine. It's for my college class. I chose a rating of 3 because it is not exceptional and I would prefer a regular book. Thank you.
on December 23, 2013
It was used I ( I bought it knowing it was used) but it was still in good condition
It came earlier than I thought
and it is an excellent read !
on February 10, 2013
I chose thus testing cause the book is good and it has really good content. I like it a lot and I recommend this product
on February 22, 2016
Book arrived in very good condition.
on February 4, 2014
I ordered and paid for a hard copy of this book. However, when it arrived it was a soft copy. I could not send it back because my classes had already begun.
on November 6, 2014