From the Back Cover
Create a winning business plan with expert tips and strategies
Covers planning basics, financing, marketing, legal issues, andmore
Creating a great business plan is the first and most vital stepto business success. Business Plans For Dummies, 2nd Edition, walksyou through each step of the planning process.
Discover how to:
- Assess your company's goals and objectives
- Create a clear, precise mission statement
- Identify customers and understand their needs
- Differentiate your business from the competition
- Understand budgeting and finances
About the Author
, PhD, is a professor of management at the Haas Business School, UC Berkeley, and an Adjunct Professor at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. Steven Peterson, PhD, is the founder and CEO of Strategic Play and an Executive Education Lecturer at the Haas Business School.