4.0 out of 5 stars Got and A!
Got and A! Got and A! Got and A! Got and A! Got and A! Got and A! Got and A! Got and A! Need I say more?
Published 22 months ago by Adam Bull

1.0 out of 5 stars Business Law Today; Comprehensive
Published on August 25, 2010 by NO

4.0 out of 5 stars Got and A!, February 21, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderful beginners book into business law, October 20, 2010
This review is from: Business Law Today: Comprehensive (Hardcover)
This book is easy to read and easy to understand. It also has wonderful examples to get the message across. If your taking business law for the first time this book is great for people who are beginners in the business law world.

5.0 out of 5 stars exremely impressed!, September 12, 2010
This review is from: Business Law Today: Comprehensive (Hardcover)
Very good condition, best packing I've ever seen. Item was insured and a book cover included at the shippers expense. I was very surprised.

1.0 out of 5 stars Business Law Today; Comprehensive, August 25, 2010
This review is from: Business Law Today: Comprehensive (Hardcover)
I just want Amazon to know that they have disappointed me with this order. I needed this book for a class before 8/22/2010 and ordered it the first time from a reseller and never recieved a notice that the book order was cancelled since it was no longer available. Than I paid $30.00 more for the book by buying it the second time through Amazon, since it said you will recieve the book by Tuesday 8/24/2010 and yet today on Wednesday the 25th it still has not shipped, making me pay $19.99 for one day shipping. NOw I have two test and two assignments due by the 29th. Graduate school is hard enough and expensive without having to worry about delay or orders and shipping. I have ALWAYS bought my books from Amazon through the reseller's and even recieve my books in a very speedy time. My other 6 books were bought through private individuals and I recieved them within the same week they were ordered. This is a disappointment.

Business Law Today: Comprehensive
Business Law Today: Comprehensive by Gaylord A. Jentz (Hardcover - January 2, 2009)
Used & New from: $1.00