Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

the color is nice, but it it doesn't look like as evenly burgundy as the picture on the web, so it has a slightly used look. I wish it had a smoother finish. The material looks unevenly painted. The features are very nice, and will hold a business checkbook nicely. The zipper works okay, but when it's zipped all the way closed it usually gets snagged. I usually never zip the checkbook closed completely as I've had the snagging experience happen a few times. I remedy this, but zipping it 98% of the way closed. It's not a dealbreaker, and seems appropriately priced with all the features. My only gripe is the checkbook looks a lot nicer on the web, being that it is evenly burgundy. This checkbook goes well with burgundy checks, and as long as light isn't shining on it, it looks fine. The checkbook cover is soft and supple. The delivery took a little longer than I had hoped as well. Overall, it's nice if you don't want to spend 100 dollars.
review image review image
on June 19, 2016
I love this checkbook, but with that being said it is BLACK not burgundy ......I would have gave it a 5 star across the board if it wasnt for that..This has a ton of room in it and is much better than the open closure one i have used for the past 16 years. I love the zip closure and the many many pockets it has to help you keep track of all the important things you have in there. The "leather" is very smooth and feels great. Black is NOT the color i would have chose. Thought about sending this back but i liked it so well i was willing to accept it was advertised in the WRONG COLOR...Please keep that in mind when ordering this......Other than that its a very nice checkbook
on April 19, 2013
Very nice zippered holder to carry business checks around. A minor quibble. There is no plastic insert to cover the next set of checks so you don't write through two check carbons when writing a check. You have to order that yourself. It would have been nice to have that note in the product description. Add that and it would have been a 5 star rating. Without it, it's not a complete product. Business checks ordered from the check companies do not come standard with either a binder or a plastic insert so IMHO this is a major oversight/omission.
on November 11, 2014
I don't lose papers, pens, and stamps anymore. This just works - and it looks so elegant! I would give it 4.5 stars though if I could, for one thing - no pen holder. That seems strange to me.
But it is roomy enough for the checks AND stamps AND a small pad AND whatever papers and receipts and envelopes I need to carry around.
on November 17, 2013
This is a really nice check book cover for the price. A lot of banks today can't give out covers like this anymore. We got a great deal on our checking account for our church organization but it just came with checks and not the book. This was a nice solution for the price. It seems to be built well. The checks fit in perfectly.
on June 9, 2014
This was much better quality than I expected for the price. Its exactly what I was looking for. The three-to-a-page checks fit perfectly. The calculator didn't come with it but I didn't expect it to.
on May 17, 2015
My husband loves this checkbook with zipper. Much more user friendly than the open cover he was using. Vinyl cover not very rich looking but seems to be holding up well with use. Recommend it for anyone needing a checkbook that will hold receipts, notes, etc. The holes were not aligned correctly for his checks but a hole puncher solved that and it was much more reasonably priced and more efficient than the one sold with his business checks.
on November 22, 2013
Nice item, good storage. Very, very easy to scratch in normal handling. I've not tried any cleaners to hide the scuff marks. Nevertheless, its a good alternative if you are somewhat 'mobile' with your checkbook.
on May 6, 2013
Very nice business check binder with zipper and rooms to hold business card and paper works. The only reason why I gave this product a 4 star is that the inner sleeves are some what loose. but over all this is a great product for your business check. I wish the price can come down a bit.
on November 12, 2013
It has just enough pockets, etc to keep organized. My checks fit perfectly. With the zipper, checks stay clean, neat and don't have bent or torn checks because nothing gets in when it is zipped.

Overall, this binder exceeded my expectations. I researched the binder in about 4 places and same identical binder was cheaper on Amazon than anywhere else. Delivery was excellent and actually beat the delivery date than what was given.

Overall, definitely exceeded other websites in all categories including price.