From the Back Cover
The top guide to leading U.S. and international business schools!
- In-depth details on the top 50 business schools in the United States and 10 international programs!
- More schools ranked than ever before!
- Candid comments from grads!
- Tips on getting into the best schools!
- The latest on the best ways to finance your MBA!
- Inside info on online MBAs--the pros, cons, and best options!
"The all-time best ... the Bible for prospective students in the U.S. and abroad."--The Times, London
Here's how to find the MBA program that's right for you!
Choosing an MBA program may be the most important career decision you'll ever make. How do you find the right program? What will it cost? Which schools have the programs you're looking for in management, finance, marketing, entrepreneurship, or international business? What pay packages can grads expect? And do you have what it takes to get in?
For a generation of prospective MBA students, the BusinessWeek Guide to the Best Business Schools has been the trusted source for answers to these questions and more. Here is the only business school guide that delivers the latest ratings of the schools by the people who know them best--nearly 17,000 recent graduates and corporate recruiters.
Bigger and better than ever, this completely revised and up-to-date guide shows how the top 50 U.S. schools stack up against one another and covers 10 international schools you might consider as well. Compare the top-ranked 30 with the 20 runners-up to see which program best meets your particular needs. Discover the strengths and weaknesses of each school in:
- Quality of teaching--including the most outstanding professors at each school as rated by the students
- Curriculum innovations and niche programs you won't hear about elsewhere
- Inside tips on campus life, workload, and what to expect when you arrive
- Average test scores for admitted students
- Average starting pay for graduates, and success of placement offices in finding you your dream job
Plus, get expert advice on how to increase your GMAT scores, earn big points with your applications and written essays, find today's bargains in a quality MBA education, and much more!
About the Author
Primary author for this 8th Edition is BusinessWeek management education editor Jennifer Merritt. Merritt, based in New York, is responsible for BusinessWeek's coverage of management education and directed the rankings project for this new edition.