5.0 out of 5 stars Detailed Review Alert! Long story short = It works!
Published on January 20, 2012 by CeruleanIncubus

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great
I've tried all the other breast enhancement pills and creams out there, and so far, this works better than any of them. After the first 2 weeks, I felt a tingling in my breasts and I knew it was working. None of the other products gave me that tingle. In 2 months I have grown almost 2 cup sizes. My only problem was the last order came with the bottle crushed, and the...
Published on August 1, 2011 by Hoodstar

5.0 out of 5 stars Detailed Review Alert! Long story short = It works!, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Bust-Boom! Breast Enlargement/Acne Pills - Female Sexual Enhancement - 60 Day Supply (Health and Beauty)
I originally looked up breast enlargement pills as a joke with one of my friends. We were reminiscing on how we would see them in magazines as teenagers and would want to take them so badly (we're both 32As). So the first thing that I saw when I looked them up was these reviews for Bust-boom! After reading all of the reviews (laughing incredulously all the while), I was so determined to get them! I was skeptical but I thought to myself that all these solid reviews on Amazon couldn't possibly be a scam. So I bought them last month and I have to say, they really work!

I'm 21 years old, 103 lbs and have been wearing a 32 A bra size since forever. When I started taking the pills (2 per day) I noticed a change within the first couple of days. My boobs have always been a really small oblong pear shape (not attractive at all) and they just sat there. After the pills they have been REALLY warm all day (more noticeably at night), not to mention really squishy and bouncy lol. They have filled out so that they are much rounder than they were and they are really starting to spread. I can now fit into all of the size 32 B bras and bikini top that couldn't fit me before and I've only been using the pills for a month. It's really a miracle!

My goal is to become a small C cup, just enough so can have some decent cleavage lol. I can really see that happening before the summer! I'm really excited about this. Ive felt self conscious about my body shape for a long time with my body looking weird in certain clothes because I was so flat chested. Now I feel like a normal person! I mean I don't go around flaunting my chest or anything (I'm a relatively modest person) but I can wear things like sweat shirts in public without feeling like a boy because now I actually have visible boobs on my chest lol.

Another thing that improved is my butt actually. I used to have a big butt in high school but in college I lost a lot of muscle weight so my butt looked really flat to me. Now it seems like its back in full form! And better than ever lol. I haven't even gained weight at all. I look the same, just curvier which I love.

My skin has never been too acne prone but I have noticed I don't even get the few pimples that I used to get anymore. Overall these pills are a godsend! I love them and will continue using them until I reach my goal. My only hope is that in the future I don't find out that these pills give people cancer or something...

** I also looked up all the ingredients after I bought it and before I ingested it and all of them seem to be harmless herbs well known for their mastogenic properties. The only one that didn't have that much info was something called black cohosh, I think? That's the only reason why I feel a little weird about taking the pills. But, the results that I've experienced totally out weigh any of my reservations lol. I'm willing to take the risk!

Anyway, I hope this review helps. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, August 9, 2011
I am really happy with my results from taking Bust Boom. I started taking it 7 month ago and the changes are VERY noticeable. First the obvious, yes, my breasts became larger. I went up over a cup size and have amazingly soft and bouncy breasts. My skin is also clearer than ever before, no more of the occasional stress related break outs. The not-so-obvious thing was how
supercharged my libido became. My husband and I had sex about 1-2 times a week. After a couple of weeks on Bust Boom I was ready for it every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, July 20, 2011
I've always been unhappy with the size of my boobs and was sick of constantly buying Victoria's Secret's latest push up bra! I decided to try these pills on whim and I'm so glad I did. My boobs have become fuller, rounder and more perky. Plus, they are cheaper here on Amazon than anywhere else. Don't hesitate, this is the answer!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff!, January 17, 2012
I don't understand it, but my boobs feel and look fuller and my skin is glowing. Why anyone would NOT take these pills is beyond me! BTW - I take 2 pills per day and am going to continue till the 18 months. I took the bottle to my gyno last week, and she gave them her seal of approval.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, June 21, 2014
I really loved this product! I went from a small B to a 34 C in about a month and a half! I love it, considering I always got teased for being small chested before. Worked great for me! I didn't even have to use the whole bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely works!, June 17, 2014
I've been taking these for the past 2 weeks and they sure do work. My breast are fuller and rounder!
Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants larger breast.

5.0 out of 5 stars It takes time..., July 25, 2011
This product works but it takes time. In 4 months, I have gone from a B cup to a D cup. It also does wonder for my PMS (I take an extra pill a day during that time of the month.) The change didn't happen overnight, but I have had to purchase all new bras and bikini tops!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Bustboom!!, December 21, 2011
After 3 1/2 months, I have increased my bra size from a 32B to a 36D... What else can I say except THANK YOU!!!! I look great and I feel great. My husband loves "the twins" and so do I. I didn't really start to see any difference until the 7th week, so you have to be patient. Bustboom has changed my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, August 8, 2011
A few years ago my ex husband got me a boob job and I was never really happy with it, my breasts seemed very uneven but I didn't want to go through the surgery again. My cousin recommended Bust Boom and it was cheap enough that I decided to take a chance to see if it worked. That was 6 bottles ago and my breasts are looking a lot better. I also noticed that when it was that time of the month my PMS symptoms were much less severe and I wasn't horrible to be around. Bust Boom really helped me in more ways than I
expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!!!, April 6, 2012
Up one full cup size and I couldn't be happier. The downside is new bras to buy, and the upside is new bras to buy ;-) It took a while to get to this point and it was worth it. A+

$79.95 $29.95