From the Back Cover
Are you married to your housekeeping opposite? Do you get frustrated doing more than your “fair share”? Would you like to stress less and enjoy your family more?
Kathy Peel, America’s Family Manager and award-winning author, can help make it happen! The Busy Couple’s Guide to Sharing the Work & the Joy
offers sound advice and immediate actions that will restore joy to your marriage and order to your home. You’ll learn:
The Busy Couple’s Guide to Sharing the Work & the Joy
- ways to reconnect the ties that bind when life tugs you in different directions
- tools to fairly divvy up “yours, mine, and ours” for parenting and household duties
- guidelines to negotiate his-and-her preferences for money management, holiday celebrations, and other touchy issues
- steps to stronger faith as a couple and a family
- advice for men on mistakes they can avoid―from Bill Peel
is your new go-to resource for a home you will be glad to go home to.Kathy Peel
is founder and CEO of Family Manager, a company that trains women in the art of family management. Her 21 books have sold more than 2 million copies―the latest of which are The Busy Mom’s Guide to a Happy, Organized Home
(winner of the 2009 Gold Mom’s Choice Award) and Desperate Households.
Besides her weekly Family Manager blog on ParentDish, Kathy is AOL’s Family Coach, a popular social media guest expert, and on the board of experts for Parenting
and InternetSafety.com. You may also find her in FamilyFun, All You, Woman’s World, Real Simple,
A popular keynote speaker and media personality, Kathy has appeared on programs such as Oprah, The Early Show, The Today Show,