Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 28, 2012
This calendar was the most functional one I have ever found, allowing me to keep track of my schedule as well as that of my 3 kids. The fact that the company is going out of business sends me in to a tailspin, calendar wise :) I have found NOTHING that is arranged in a grid format, and since this is apparently a patented product I don't know that anyone will come up with something remotely similar. Please, Joan, reconsider!
on December 6, 2011
WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER PLANNER AGAIN! Used this product for 2 years now and trust me, it is a MUST have for a busy family. It has a place for every member of my family so even with 2 full-time working parents working crazy schedules and kids sports/school activities, we never miss an event! Thanks BBB for FINALLY coming up with an awesome planner that I could NOT live without!
on July 19, 2012
I have been using this product, along with the wall calendar for four years. I just logged on to order my 2012-2013 and cannot find it anywhere. This is by far the best calendar I have used to manage our family of 4! Please update me on the status of Joan Goldner and the BusyBodyBook.
55 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2012
I think I found a possible replacement for the BusyBodyBook. I've been using BBB for many years and I'm devoted to it. I was very distressed to find out that they went out of business. After looking around for a similar product, the best I could do was Orange Circle Planner (http://www.amazon.com/Orange-Circle-Planner-Berry-31504/dp/B0081W36LY/ref=sr_1_6?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1351362971&sr=1-6). The orientation is horizontal instead of vertical, but the weekly grid is very similar -- and similarly flexible. I haven't used it yet, but I wanted to share because I understand the people here who are casting about for something to replace BBB for 2013.
on July 6, 2012
Has this really been discontinued? I have been using this for years and with three kids and a very chaotic life, it made life soooo much more organized for me! Why would they do away with such a great product?????
on November 28, 2011
I have never been able to stick to using a planner until I found my busy body book last year. I use it everyday, all day. The format is so handy. Can't go wrong with this purchase.
on August 3, 2012
I love this book! It always made me happy to get to the end of the old one and get the new one ordered. I loved receiving it in the mail...it was a fresh start to a new school year. Please bring it back! There is nothing out there that is as good as BBB. Faithful user since 2004.2012 BusyBodyBook Personal & Family Weekly GRID Organizer - Blueberry
on January 6, 2012
Has address book in back, tear-able 'to-do' lists, and each page has its own space for a list opposite the agenda. I have used this agenda for the past 4 years and love it.
on June 27, 2012
I have had every planner, digital and paper formats, imaginable. This is my favorite one ever! The grid format allows me to easily categorize my day by the many roles I juggle. Pocket in back for important papers that are needed as well. Nothing fancy but the plastic cover protects it if near water. Although it is paper and can be fragile caution should be taken. Overall favorite planner ever with goodies like tear out to do list, party planning in back etc.
Best money spent!
on January 5, 2012
This is my 4th product (4 years now this has 'run' my life). I have 4 kids, 2 of them have ADHD, one of them in college, I have ADD and I am in college (better late than never eh?) so my life really depends on this! LOVE it! A must have for anybody who has a super-busy life!