5.0 out of 5 stars Please tell me it hasn't been discontinued!, July 19, 2012
This review is from: 2012 BusyBodyBook Personal & Family Weekly GRID Organizer - Blueberry (Calendar)
I have been using this product, along with the wall calendar for four years. I just logged on to order my 2012-2013 and cannot find it anywhere. This is by far the best calendar I have used to manage our family of 4! Please update me on the status of Joan Goldner and the BusyBodyBook.

5.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed that this is discontinued!! Best calendar ever for me; what will I use now??, May 28, 2012
J. Mull "mamam" (Chattanooga, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This calendar was the most functional one I have ever found, allowing me to keep track of my schedule as well as that of my 3 kids. The fact that the company is going out of business sends me in to a tailspin, calendar wise :) I have found NOTHING that is arranged in a grid format, and since this is apparently a patented product I don't know that anyone will come up with something remotely similar. Please, Joan, reconsider!

5.0 out of 5 stars COULDN'T LIVE W/OUT THIS PLANNER!, December 6, 2011
WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER PLANNER AGAIN! Used this product for 2 years now and trust me, it is a MUST have for a busy family. It has a place for every member of my family so even with 2 full-time working parents working crazy schedules and kids sports/school activities, we never miss an event! Thanks BBB for FINALLY coming up with an awesome planner that I could NOT live without!

5.0 out of 5 stars Found a possible replacement, October 27, 2012
Nolan Dickey (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I think I found a possible replacement for the BusyBodyBook. I've been using BBB for many years and I'm devoted to it. I was very distressed to find out that they went out of business. After looking around for a similar product, the best I could do was Orange Circle Planner (http://www.amazon.com/Orange-Circle-Planner-Berry-31504/dp/B0081W36LY/ref=sr_1_6?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1351362971&sr=1-6). The orientation is horizontal instead of vertical, but the weekly grid is very similar -- and similarly flexible. I haven't used it yet, but I wanted to share because I understand the people here who are casting about for something to replace BBB for 2013.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't function without this planner!!!, July 6, 2012
Has this really been discontinued? I have been using this for years and with three kids and a very chaotic life, it made life soooo much more organized for me! Why would they do away with such a great product?????

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful, November 28, 2011
I have never been able to stick to using a planner until I found my busy body book last year. I use it everyday, all day. The format is so handy. Can't go wrong with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Please bring Busy Body Book BACK...NEED IT!!!, August 3, 2012
I love this book! It always made me happy to get to the end of the old one and get the new one ordered. I loved receiving it in the mail...it was a fresh start to a new school year. Please bring it back! There is nothing out there that is as good as BBB. Faithful user since 2004.2012 BusyBodyBook Personal & Family Weekly GRID Organizer - Blueberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great agenda!!, January 6, 2012
Has address book in back, tear-able 'to-do' lists, and each page has its own space for a list opposite the agenda. I have used this agenda for the past 4 years and love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the BusyBodyBook organizers!, February 4, 2012
I've been buying the Busy Body Book organizers for years....LOVE THEM! I really like seeing a week at a time on one side and the other side available for notes & attaching appointment cards, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what I would do without it!, January 27, 2012
This is my second year buying the BusyBodyBook planner, and I don't know what I ever did without it. I love the unique layout of the page grids which allows me to look at the weekly schedule for my entire family in one glance. I also love the weekly task list and the pockets on the inside of the covers to hold important documents. I looked at a lot of other planners when I was selecting this, and none of them come close to having the functionality of this one!

2012 BusyBodyBook Personal & Family Weekly GRID Organizer - Blueberry